Room Service Menu Ruby

TXRed

Hi, can anyone point me to a room service menu for the Ruby. I DID do a search and couldn't find it. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. TIA

Room service menu is the same across the fleet... standard cereals, pastries... nothing hot, except for a breakfast sandwich. Nothing special. Coffee, teas and juices.

Thanks for your swift reply...that is disappointing..we love having a leisurely breakfast in our jammies...guess that is not going to happen.

Thanks for your swift reply...that is disappointing..we love having a leisurely breakfast in our jammies...guess that is not going to happen.

What we do, especially when we have a balcony, as we will have in 12 days, is have some room service and then go for a more substantial breakfast...

Room service menu is the same across the fleet... standard cereals, pastries... nothing hot, except for a breakfast sandwich. Nothing special. Coffee, teas and juices.

We have always been able to order a "hot" breakfast from room service like eggs, bacon. In the morning, we just call room service to place our order and never had a problem getting it. Try it, the worst they can say is no:D

We have always been able to order a "hot" breakfast from room service like eggs, bacon. In the morning, we just call room service to place our order and never had a problem getting it. Try it, the worst they can say is no:D

This is not standard. You may get it and you may not. Most often not.

We have tried it many times.

What we do, especially when we have a balcony, as we will have in 12 days, is have some room service and then go for a more substantial breakfast...

Good idea. What I have also done is grab the in-room tray from under the ice bucket, make a run to the IC and bring breakfast back to the cabin. This does involve getting dressed first, though :(.

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

Yep. It's nice to get a croissant and some coffee and juice for eating on the balcony and then getting an omlette or something up in HC.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.beyondships2.com/ruby-princess-menus.html

I've just write on the continental breakfast atg what we want and it's there at the time specified. We usually order things like eggs Benedict, pot of coffee, oatmeal with fruit, juice, omelette, etc - never a problem

ITA with the above post. I always write on the breakfast room service order form that i place on the door handle the night before...hot food items. Have always received them. I have ordered Eggs Benedict, Waffles, Omelets...but NEVER check any of the bread items off that are listed on the order form. I only check off for hot tea/coffee and juice. Never had a problem getting what I write in on the form......so far.;) As for fruit...we always ask for the fruit bowl in our cabin....which is always filled. If we want special fruit...we just go the day before and get a bowl of cut fruit and keep it in our refrig. to enjoy for breakfast or any time of day.

http://www.beyondships2.com/ruby-princess-menus.html

I've just write on the continental breakfast atg what we want and it's there at the time specified. We usually order things like eggs Benedict, pot of coffee, oatmeal with fruit, juice, omelette, etc - never a problem

thank you so much...this is really helpful...I know it's not exact but it give us a good idea of what room service offers.:D

ITA with the above post. I always write on the breakfast room service order form that i place on the door handle the night before...hot food items. Have always received them. I have ordered Eggs Benedict, Waffles, Omelets...but NEVER check any of the bread items off that are listed on the order form. I only check off for hot tea/coffee and juice. Never had a problem getting what I write in on the form......so far.;) As for fruit...we always ask for the fruit bowl in our cabin....which is always filled. If we want special fruit...we just go the day before and get a bowl of cut fruit and keep it in our refrig. to enjoy for breakfast or any time of day.

Thank you....we try to keep fruit in the room to keep from getting sweets...(and I didn't know there were fridges in the cabins...we have a balcony on Caribe deck)

...(and I didn't know there were fridges in the cabins...we have a balcony on Caribe deck)

The fridges on Princess, in my experience, are cool but not truly cold. They are fine for drinks or fruit, but I wouldn't put ice cream or insulin in one, for example. Your room steward will keep an ice bucket full for you upon request.

Enjoy your Caribe balcony--the extra deck space is great :)!

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78