Rccl web site

Any word when RCCL web site will be fixed. The gift section has been down for sometime. When I call royal they tell it will be up and running over the weekend. Never happen. Anyone have info on this.

Any word when RCCL web site will be fixed. The gift section has been down for sometime. When I call royal they tell it will be up and running over the weekend. Never happen. Anyone have info on this.

I talked to the D+ desk yesterday to verify my gift/preference choices and

she told me they were indeed still intact. Also told me that RCI was aware

of, and working on the problem. No idea when the fix will happen.

If you are concerned, just call them to have your choices verified.

I called a couple of weeks ago. The D+ desk told me that everything is intact, but they also acted as if they did not know that there is a problem. I am at least glad that the problem is not just on my page. You would think a corporation like RCCL would have a better IT dept.

I've read lots of complaints about the RCI website, but I've never seen them. I have really started to believe that it's simply a lot of user error. I went there after reading this and it seems alright to me, no issues with the gifts section and everything looks normal to me.

I've read lots of complaints about the RCI website, but I've never seen them. I have really started to believe that it's simply a lot of user error. I went there after reading this and it seems alright to me, no issues with the gifts section and everything looks normal to me.

I can assure you, there are problems with Royal's website, now and in the past.