Buy beverage package after half cruise?

xhasox

My hubby and I are going on a CC cruise this autumm. Although many cruises with CC, I still have a question. We have always bought our beverage package (BP) beforehand, so this has never been an issue before.

This time it is our first cruise with "Elite" status. Therefore, we want to try the cruise without BP this time.

Our cruise is 14 days. Is it possible to buy BP after as long as 7 days? Do we then pay for the rest 7 days of the cruise or the entire cruise?

We hope this is possible, as this allows us to buy BPs if we miss them.

Also, are cappuchinos and lattes offered in Elite Lounge at breakfast or only espressos? Also, I read in another thread that the Lounge maybe serves juices and smoothies. Is this common or rare?

I hope someone knows the answer to this.

You can buy (or upgrade) a drink package "for the rest of the cruise" as long as there are three (or is it four) days left. You only pay for the days you have left...not the entire cruise. You do have to buy it for the remainder of the cruise...you can't just buy two days in the middle of the cruise.

yes, the elite breakfast has regular and decaf cappuchinos and lattes included as well as bloody mary's, screwdrivers and mimosas.

Haha, here in Scandinavia we learn in school that Americans, Canadians and British are very keen on shorteing words into capital letters. So I am really proud of myself for putting so many shortenings in my post. :p:D

Haha, here in Scandinavia we learn in school that Americans, Canadians and British are very keen on shorteing words into capital letters. So I am really proud of myself for putting so many shortenings in my post. :p:D

LOL,:D

YHDW (you have done well :P)

Also, are cappuchinos and lattes offered in Elite Lounge at breakfast or only espressos? Also, I read in another thread that the Lounge maybe serves juices and smoothies. Is this common or rare?

I hope someone knows the answer to this.

Yes, you can order cappuccinos, lattes, expressos, smoothies, mimosas, bloody mary's, and bellinis in the Elite lounge. However, all beverages need to be consumed in the lounge area.

Yes, you can order cappuccinos, lattes, expressos, smoothies, mimosas, bloody mary's, and bellinis in the Elite lounge. However, all beverages need to be consumed in the lounge area.

Good to know, I have just become Elite (last December's cruise) and haven't had an opportunity to use the lounge as yet, although I have used the Diamond lounge on RCI which was pretty awesome.:D