Norwegian Getaway - Ocean Blue

My husband loved the carrot and madras curry soup and I loved the mussels Tom Ka Gai appetizer. As to the entree, really, it all depends on what you like. I had the scallops and pork belly and they were awesome and my husband loved his snapper. The only mistake we made was stopping at the Raw Bar to have some sashimi in various preparations prior to dinner - this turned out to be AWESOME and if I had known how great the Raw Bar was I would have had dinner there ONLY at least one night. I got kind of full from that. But anyway, the food in Ocean Blu is overall really good. So, just go with whatever you like and most likely you will be pleased. If not, tell your server and they will replace it with something else.

I also had the mussels Tom Ka Gai appetizer.....and asked for more bread to 'dip. It was fantastic! For dinner I had the scallops and pork belly which also was fantastic. At that time there did not serve vegetable with your meal, now, however, I understand they do. My nice had the steak and said was better then any steak she had on the ship including the specialty restaurants. As a side note...their ice tea is something else! Very very good...and the ice they use in the ice tea is actually ice made with the tea so it's never diluted!

Harriet

That's funny, Harriet - I did the exact same thing with my mussels appetizer at Le Bistro!

Truthfully, I found then almost the same....very hard to tell the difference between Ocean Blu or Le Bistro!

Harriet