pics of a summit verandah room with an upper berth

dorito6778

we have room 8010 on the summit and i'm trying to gauge on the kind of storage and we'll have.. does anyone have ANY pics of a verandah room in real life? bonus points if there are pics with the upper berth open or the sofa bed open since DD will sleep in one of those (preferably the berth to take up less floor space)

I can't help you with a verandah with sofabed open, or bunk down. It is very difficult to get those pics if it is not your cabin. But to start with, this is an OV cabin with the flodout couch/chair open. the balcony cabin would be the same size but with doors instead of a window. You can see that there would hardly be space to get to the balcony with the bed open.

BG-54.jpg

Thes picture shows the bunk stowed in the ceiling. The pic is deceiving, because the bunk really does not extend over the whole width of the bed. EM

Summit1_zpsi1sewozr.jpg

That cabin appears in the photo to be much larger than the one I remember on Summit. . .if there's any way to move up to Concierge, they are 15% larger and I definitely felt the difference, when there were only two of us in the cabin. . .