FLL hotel cruise parking

roger001

I'm sure its out there in search somewhere. However, what are some FLL hotels with 7 day cruise parking package? The one I biiked has gone to a nightly parking fee.

Roger: we parked for free for 7 nights at the Marriott Spring Hill Suites in FLL April. I had searched and found the spring hill suites here on the cc board. The hotel is clean, convenient, the rooms are reasonably sized, the breakfast was so-so, but we were so excited about leaving that morning, none of us was really hungry.

I would highly recommend the spring hill suites. Please read my review, though. If KSA tours is still operating from their lobby, USE SOMEONE ELSE. And, there are many other buses operating to take people to the port.......don't use KSA.

That is my only 'don't'. Marriott=yes........KSA=no.

Enjoy your trip.

THE WORST PART OF THE TRIP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RCI.......PLEASE READ ON: we stayed the night before at the Marriott Spring Hill Suites......it is a very convenient place to stay.....nothing wrong with it......we stayed there so we could park our car with no charge while we were sailing. HOWEVER, KSA TOURS operates from that marriott.......and many other hotels. DO NOT USE THEM. We did everything.....paid cash in advance, received our stickers for pick up from the ship when we returned, and were ASSURED they would be at the dock when we cleared customs. We waited TWO HOURS, and another family waited 2.5 hours in the blazing sun until they stopped to get us. Their driver passed by us no less tha. Three times, had empty seats on the bus, but would not stop. Their dispatch person at first kept telling us and the SHERIFF at the dock who knows them that they would be there in 5 minutes. They were running ONE small bus at the busiest time of the weekend.......5 ships in port and hundreds of people who had paid for and were waiting for rides. Hail a cab, park at the port......I read reviews here and that was how I picked the marriott but it must have been a different tour operator than KSA whose review I found on here. Do not use them.

Mariann. :)

Edited by TigerMom1987

We have used

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port

2081 Griffin Road,

Dania Beach, Florida 33312 USA

Phone: 1-954-981-2700 Fax: 1-954-981-9125

In fact, we have used it three times, with never a hitch. They have a shuttle to the port with a modest fees. We had a parking package for almost a month once.

We have used the Rodeway inn and Suites in Dania Beach. Free shuttle to and from ship, very organized and specializing in cruisers. Hotel is really old motel style but updated, lots of landscaping, central pool area, free wifi, very comfortable beds, most rooms have tile floors now and very clean; it's 2 story but they will help you with your luggage if you ask, not fancy but everything we need. Has breakfast included. Also has a sports bar adjacent with lots of basic restaurant options even at late hours. We've walked across the road to a lovely indoor/outdoor restaurant on the marina, Rendezvous. The Rodeway has a lot prices and some include parking some do not... so check around, try calling them directly, check their website and check with stay123.com.

m--