FTTF Snagged for Jan 2016 Cruise!!!!!

mjhouse2

Just got FTTF for all 4 of our cabins. So excited!!!! It pays to check every day:D

I got it too for Breeze January 2016! I checked since 530 am this morning and checked repeatedly all day until I saw it about an hour ago. Soooo happy I do not need to keep checking.

I paid $59.99. I know some mentioned different prices a few days ago so just wanted to throw that out there too.

Congrats to those that just got it and good luck to those trying!

If you used a TA to book (group rate with $25 deposit per person), can you book FTTF on carnival's site?

Asked my TA this morning, but she hasn't called back yet. In her defense, she's trying to get all of our cabins moved from the Breeze to similar cabins on the Magic.

Fantastic! I was glad to see your thread as I was able to snag this for our February 2016 cruise. I also check daily, checked this morning at 8:00 am and it wasn't there yet. I'm glad I won't have to check anymore.

So very glad to get this :)

Got 2 for our Vista Journey's cruise Nov. 5th 2016.

I told my mom I didn't think she would need one as she turns Platinum on that cruise but she was afraid it wouldn't work out that way so she had me get one. I guess she can always cancel if she finds out she doesn't need it.

Thanks OP for the heads up. We LOVE FTTF. And I LOVE this community.

I paid $59.95 too. I think if the cruise is shorter it is $49.95. We are still waiting for shore excursions too. Amazing race isn't available yet or the one we want for Grand Cayman. I am sure they will be there soon. We have 3 kids under 4 in our group so getting on early is a plus.

Just got mine for May 7th on the Magic Western this afternoon . Doing the happy dance :-) Waiting for the Flying Chairs and Clam shell to open in Mahogny Bay Roatan

Edited by cappy09

If you used a TA to book (group rate with $25 deposit per person), can you book FTTF on carnival's site?

Asked my TA this morning, but she hasn't called back yet. In her defense, she's trying to get all of our cabins moved from the Breeze to similar cabins on the Magic.

We are booked through a TA, and I was able to book FTTF for our Feb 13th cruise on my own...