MDR - Who chooses which one?

cfitch

With three MDRs who chooses which one you are seated in? Do you show up at the one you want? Do they do it based on how you are dressed for Manhattan?

Thank you.

It's Freestyle. Show up at whatever one you want, whenever you want.

With three MDRs who chooses which one you are seated in? Do you show up at the one you want? Do they do it based on how you are dressed for Manhattan?

Thank you.

You choose. In fact, with 3, I'd circulate until I found the one I liked best. Or, if the first one you chose had a wonderful server and a smiling maitre d', you might want to return there every night for the rest of the cruise.

Thank you.

I go where ever D.W. Sez to go . ;)

Edited by biker@sea

Thank you.

If you're wearing shorts for dinner go for one of the two smaller ones, either Taste or Savor. If you have on at least nice jeans/slacks you can go to the larger main dining room...which I find a bit loud most of the time and hard to carry on a conversation. Definitely give them all a try...:)

If you're wearing shorts for dinner go for one of the two smaller ones, either Taste or Savor. If you have on at least nice jeans/slacks you can go to the larger main dining room...which I find a bit loud most of the time and hard to carry on a conversation. Definitely give them all a try...:)

LOL!!! Yes, I literally slapped my laptop screen trying to kill "the bug" Never saw that signature before... LOL!!! I am so in need of a cruise!!

LOL!!! Yes, I literally slapped my laptop screen trying to kill "the bug" Never saw that signature before... LOL!!! I am so in need of a cruise!![/quote

"The Bug " does not go to dinner with you.

Edited by Landl cruiser

I go where ever D.W. Sez to go . ;)

Dear Biker@sea, if you ever divorce your wife, will you marry me????? Just kidding. I get a kick out of some of your comments and commend you for being so sweet to your wife. May you both have a happy long life together!!