Running track on Eurodam

Irish110

First time on HAL and was wondering if there is a deck where I could run on the Eurodam while enjoying the sea breeze. I don't like running on treadmills so I am hoping there is a deck where jogging is allowed. I searched previous posts but could not find anything recent. After looking at the deck plan of the Eurodam, the Panarama deck looks like it would work. Does anyone know if you can jog on this deck?

I don't remember any. DH is a runner, but our Northern Europe tinerary was so port intensive that he didn't run in the cruise. We did Some walking on the Promenade Deck, but I seem to remember that there are signs saying no jogging is permitted. Other than treadmills, I don't think there is anyplace else.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Is running on the promenade deck technically not allowed? I remember a few people jogging the circuit in the morning , as I could clearly hear them approaching one floor under.

There a multiple signs posted stating "NO JOGGING" on the promenade deck.

• 7 years later...

I realize this is an old thread. But I have recently been trying to find out if/where running is permitted on the Eurodam and found information online to be limited and contradictory.

I called Holland America to ask directly. The representative didn't know and the information was not included in her resources. She passed my contact info to the Ship Services department.

Ship Services Coordinator for the Eurodam emailed me on 01/24/2023 and said:

Jogging on the Panorama Deck is permitted. 5 laps equals approximately 1 mile.