Bogo

I see the RCCL website is promoting "BOGO IS BACK"!!!! Too funny, the cruise we booked under the original BOGO for next year is now 1,000.00+ more than what we are paying.............:D

That's funny!! Still BOGO-- just off rates that are insanely higher!

:eek:

I see the RCCL website is promoting "BOGO IS BACK"!!!! Too funny, the cruise we booked under the original BOGO for next year is now 1,000.00+ more than what we are paying.............:D

We have you beat on this one: NYE2015 5-night on Brilliance (JS) - booked last year for $2434 - this morning it's on sale for the low, low price of $5,274:eek:

Agreed! We booked FOS, D1 balcony, during last year's BOGO at $1700 for 2. Today's BOGO, same category is now $3278. :eek: What a bargain! :p Really Royal. :rolleyes:

I realize that prices fluctuate all the time, however sometimes they can be a little outrageous. Back in April 2015 my family and I booked a cruise on the Harmony for Aug 2016, at that time the price for a D2 balcony cabin was about $4395 and we booked the cabins. In June 2015 with the 30/30 sale the price had dropped to $3683 and we got the price adjustment which we are extremely happy with because 2 weeks into the 30/30 sale the price jumped up to $4095. Now with the BOGOHO sale the price for the D2 balcony cabin is now $4399, which means that the price of the cabin is now about $5618 without the sale. That is almost $1300 more than when we booked in April without any sale.

To me that seems like a very extreme increase on pricing. Just my opinion. Doesn’t mean that I will stop cruising, just means that after I book and I see a good deal I will jump on it at that time and watch the prices to see if a better deal comes along or not.