Posted Embarkation Time Confusion

edbro

The posted embarkation times for my cruise are 12:30 to 2:30. I have Faster to the Fun and that shows the time of the "excursion" to be 11:00 to 12:00. So, what time does embarkation really start? I don't want to arrive at 11:00 if they won't start for another hour and a half. On the other hand, I want to be onboard ASAP. This is for the Freedom out of Galveston this Sat.

check in starts around 11, embarkation is around 11:15/11:30ish. The 12:30 to 2:30 on your edocs is just for crowd control in the terminal. Your FTTF excursion can let you board around 11 when check in begins

check in starts around 11, embarkation is around 11:15/11:30ish. The 12:30 to 2:30 on your edocs is just for crowd control in the terminal. Your FTTF excursion can let you board around 11 when check in begins

Many thanks!

The posted embarkation times for my cruise are 12:30 to 2:30. I have Faster to the Fun and that shows the time of the "excursion" to be 11:00 to 12:00. So, what time does embarkation really start? I don't want to arrive at 11:00 if they won't start for another hour and a half. On the other hand, I want to be onboard ASAP. This is for the Freedom out of Galveston this Sat.

We are Platinum and the embarkation time on our boarding pass for our upcoming cruise says 1:00 to 3:00. I don't think so! No way we are getting to the port after embarkation has already started. We'll arrive at our usual 9:00'ish. We enjoy watching the people disembark, we make friends with the port employees and security. I'd much rather sit at the port and watch the activity going on than in a stuffy hotel room.

When we sailed Magic out of Galveston last April, we arrived at the port at 9:00 and had our Sail & Sign cards in hand by 9:30.