Timing for shows on the Dawn?

amberjohn

We are leaving soon for our cruise to Bermuda on the Dawn. I have made 5:30pm reservations every night (earliest they have) for the MDRs. Our intent is to eat and go to the 7pm show. People have been saying that you need to get to the shows early? Will we have enough time to eat a sit down meal and then get a seat at the 7pm show? Would it make more sense to grab a bite to eat at the buffet, watch the show and then eat at 9pm (I would change all the reservations from 5:30pm to 9pm)?

Thanks...

Just kicked off the Dawn....

Shows were at 7:00 and 9:00, except on Wednesday which was Elements which as 6:30 and 9:00 (they need more time to reset it).

We had 7:00 reservations nightly and made the 9:00 show each night.

We are leaving soon for our cruise to Bermuda on the Dawn. I have made 5:30pm reservations every night (earliest they have) for the MDRs. Our intent is to eat and go to the 7pm show. People have been saying that you need to get to the shows early? Will we have enough time to eat a sit down meal and then get a seat at the 7pm show? Would it make more sense to grab a bite to eat at the buffet, watch the show and then eat at 9pm (I would change all the reservations from 5:30pm to 9pm)?

Thanks...

Inform your servers that you want to make the 7:00 show, they will get you out. You won't have a ton of time, but you should be fine. Elements opens earlier so you might have problems that night, but the rest should be okay to get there 15 mins or so before the show.