Tenders & Menus!

DH and I will be on the Freedom next month with DD and DM (they are first timers). We are in the thick of planning, so I was hoping my CC brethren may be of help ;)

We are doing Native Way excursion in Grand Cayman and the meeting time is 9:00am ship time. How early do the tenders start? Do we need to get tickets to get off on the early ones? Is 9am even doable???

Also, trying to figure out which nights we will be doing specialty dining. I have PDFs of the MDR menus, but does anyone know the order on Western?

Thanks in advance for any help or insight!

What time does your itinerary say you dock? That's about when the tenders start. If you don't make the 1st tender, simply get in line for the next...you'll have plenty of time, and Nativeway KNOWs how this works...they will wait a reasonable amount of time.

What time does your itinerary say you dock? That's about when the tenders start. If you don't make the 1st tender, simply get in line for the next...you'll have plenty of time, and Nativeway KNOWs how this works...they will wait a reasonable amount of time.

We dock at 8am, according to the itinerary. Hubby and I are go with the flow types and we can make it just fine. Worried about my dad who is not an early riser, missing the first tender or two. Sounds like you are knowledgeable about Nativeway. Have you used them before?

I have used Nativeways at least 3 times now. If docking at 8am. you should be able to make that 9am meeting with the tour guide.

You dont want to be getting in line at 8:45.