Balcony Guarantee

nast

Booked a guaranteed balcony cabin.

They assigned us a balcony cabin with obstruced view (is not mentioned on website).

We asked azamara for another cabin, but for the moment it's not possible.

Is there still a change that they will move us to another cabin (upgrade) ?

and if yes, when ?

Booked a guaranteed balcony cabin.

They assigned us a balcony cabin with obstruced view (is not mentioned on website).

We asked azamara for another cabin, but for the moment it's not possible.

Is there still a change that they will move us to another cabin (upgrade) ?

and if yes, when ?

Maybe they will let you pay the difference for an upgrade. Otherwise, wouldn't balcony guarantees get lowest priority on all veranda cabins? What is the cabin #? Maybe others will assure you that the obstruction (lifeboat?) is not that bad.

What is the cabin #? The cabins with lifeboat obstructions are not balcony cabins.

The balcony cabins on deck 6 and 7 at the far side aft have a slight obstruction on the balcony with a solid metal panel towards the aft of the balcony rail. It is not a serious obstruction. Our friends got this as a guarantee and did not have a problem with it at all.

We were allocated 6086 last year after booking a guarantee balcony cabin. Initially I wan't pleased because on P&O Adonia it's sold as a cheaper cabin. However, although the view was very slightly obstructed, it was fine. In fact it has a few advantages - few people walking past your door, no balcony neighbours on one side, and a covered area that proved very handy when it rained heavily. I don't think we'd actually choose one of these cabins, but please don't be disappointed. You may find it actually works out well for you. a good choice.

We were allocated 6086 last year after booking a guarantee balcony cabin. Initially I wan't pleased because on P&O Adonia it's sold as a cheaper cabin. However, although the view was very slightly obstructed, it was fine. In fact it has a few advantages - few people walking past your door, no balcony neighbours on one side, and a covered area that proved very handy when it rained heavily. I don't think we'd actually choose one of these cabins, but please don't be disappointed. You may find it actually works out well for you. a good choice.

I agree. I was in one on deck 8, which is admittedly a suite, but the picture below gives a shot of the aspect that you'd have. I too liked the shelter from sun and rain that it provided and also having a solid wall to one side.

image.jpg1_zpswwuft2hk.jpg

Phil