my guest booklet says 1 all inclusive select package???

Ok I have just finally got access to my guest booklets and one of them it says 1 all inclusive select package, however, I did not buy this but I was meant to get $150 compensation but have only been given $50. So my question is this do you always get what is printed on this doc or is it usually as flawed as the rest of RCI booking system.

Question 2 - I bought £500 worth of dollars as OBC and there is no mention of it here only the $50 - is this normal?

Thanks for all the help I have obtained on here- much more than RCI has given me

Frustrated 1st timer!!

Edited by fragilek

Did the cruise you booked include a free drink package? I read that some European cruises have that as a perk. I have found that what is on my docs is usually what I get.

No there are 4 of us in 2 cabins but only 1 select drinks pack in the guest booklet in one of the cabins

No there are 4 of us in 2 cabins but only 1 select drinks pack in the guest booklet in one of the cabins

It sounds like one guest only has been given the drink package, perhaps as compensation?

Probably best to call Customer Services and check, and ask for a confirmation email which you can take with you.

Make sure you have your onboard credit in writing somewhere. If it doesn't show up on your account you need something to prove it. I once spent 40 minutes on the ship on my cell phone with RCI customer service on shore to get the credit. They said it was a glitch in the system. Next time if its not on my reservation, I will have them send me an email showing the credit.