Welcome Back - ZPM

regnig

We cruise every spring with dear friends separated by many miles and always want side by side staterooms and we are rather picky as to location. As such we have taken to booking while on-board with the future cruise consultant who automatically turns them over to our TA. As a result we have never gotten a “Thank you for cruising Holland America” email with the ZPM offer. My question is “Has anyone ever had any luck in having the ZPM OBC added after the fact to an existing booking?”. I’ve learned here that the FCD and ZPM OBCs can be combined. Additionally, since we’ve never gotten the email can someone tell me exactly what ZPM includes?

Many thanks in advance for your answers! :D

We cruise every spring with dear friends separated by many miles and always want side by side staterooms and we are rather picky as to location. As such we have taken to booking while on-board with the future cruise consultant who automatically turns them over to our TA. As a result we have never gotten a “Thank you for cruising Holland America” email with the ZPM offer. My question is “Has anyone ever had any luck in having the ZPM OBC added after the fact to an existing booking?”. I’ve learned here that the FCD and ZPM OBCs can be combined. Additionally, since we’ve never gotten the email can someone tell me exactly what ZPM includes?

Many thanks in advance for your answers! :D

While on Zuiderdam in March,we booked a cruise for October with the cruise consultant.We switched it to our TA via email while still aboard.When we got home,we received the welcome home email and added the credit to the existing booking.It was a nice $300 bonus.

Here is a copy of the important part of the email (I had to clean it up a bit):

ENJOY YOUR MARINER SOCIETY® SHIPBOARD CREDIT BONUS!*

Book by July 28, 2015, and receive Shipboard Credit (U.S. dollars) according to the table below:

STATEROOM

Lenght of cruise Int. OV Ver. Suite

3 – 10 days $25 $25 $50 $50

11 – 21 days $50 $50 $75 $100

22 – 50 days $100 $100 $150 $150

51+ days $150 $150 $200 $200

To take advantage of this Mariner benefit, call your Travel Professional or Holland America Line at 1-866-920-2332 (mention Promo code ZPM & ZPN).

Visit hollandamerica.com for e-brochures, virtual tours, destination information and more — the perfect tools to help you plan your next vacation.

While on Zuiderdam in March,we booked a cruise for October with the cruise consultant.We switched it to our TA via email while still aboard.When we got home,we received the welcome home email and added the credit to the existing booking.It was a nice $300 bonus.

I had a similar experience. No problems.

We got the credit on our upcoming 11 day and 14 day cruises. Just asked for it from our travel agent. He said it was up to HAL whether they give it or not, but he'd ask. We received $50.00 pp on each cruise. Nice perk. It's also combinable with shareholder credit and FCC.