Emerald Princess Civitavecchia to Barcelona: 30/05/15 - 06/06/15: Our First Cruise

LH2015

Loved reading your review and seeing your pictures. We have been on the Emerald a few times, the last being the 17 day TA from Ft. Lauderdale. Love the ship and the wonderful people who work so hard to take care of the passengers. Vines was wonderful and Crooners with Norman and Laura our favorite place.

Thanks again for the wonderful review and pictures. BTW, did the rude person have blonde hair and use a walker she did not really need, lol?:)

Loved reading your review and seeing your pictures. We have been on the Emerald a few times, the last being the 17 day TA from Ft. Lauderdale. Love the ship and the wonderful people who work so hard to take care of the passengers. Vines was wonderful and Crooners with Norman and Laura our favorite place.

Thanks again for the wonderful review and pictures. BTW, did the rude person have blonde hair and use a walker she did not really need, lol?:)

Which rude person are you referring to? One of them was indeed blonde!

I just can't believe that people speak to other people, let alone staff in the ways they do. It's a shame because they stick in your mind for the wrong reason.

What?

Loved your review about one of our favorite ships. There is something special about the Emerald Princess. What a great choice for a first cruise!

Funny, we've also stayed at the Hotel Casa Camper. It's been a few years, but I remember the location was great.

Thanks for the detailed review and gorgeous photos. Please do the same when you cruise again (pretty please?).

Edited by PescadoAmarillo

What a wonderful review with awesome pictures! My wife and I are sailing on the Emerald in October. We sailed on the Caribbean Princess nine years ago for our 25th anniversary, but since then have sailed exclusively on Carnival Ship's due to our children's preferences. ....but, this cruise is just the two of us and I can't wait to sail Princess again and your review really got me excited.

THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER!:)

So great to read your review and remember our cruise along with you. I am right in the middle of doing a scrapbook for this cruise. Such fond memories! We went to Bar Lobo one night when we were in Barcelona too and loved it.

Mary Ann

(and just to clear things up for others, my husband is Bert not Jim - Jim did an amazing spreadsheet for our cruise while I did door signs and the name tags)

Mary Ann

(and just to clear things up for others, my husband is Bert not Jim - Jim did an amazing spreadsheet for our cruise while I did door signs and the name tags)

Too funny! You are not the same cruisers we met after all. ;) It's just a coincidence that we had a married couple, Jim and Mary Ann, coordinate our CC get together when we were in Med two years ago.

So great to read your review and remember our cruise along with you. I am right in the middle of doing a scrapbook for this cruise. Such fond memories! We went to Bar Lobo one night when we were in Barcelona too and loved it.

Mary Ann

Is that an online scrapbook or a 'real life' one? If it's the former, it would be really cool to see here.

Is that an online scrapbook or a 'real life' one? If it's the former, it would be really cool to see here.

It's a digital scrapbook which I will have printed onto a book at AdoramaPix with real photo paper. So it could be posted if I could ever figure out how to post pictures. Anyone point me to the directions or explain? I have tried before with no luck.

However, I am only on pg 29 of what will probably be around 70 pages. It takes around 3 hours a page, so it will take some time. But I could post what I have done - just up to the sea day.

It's a digital scrapbook which I will have printed onto a book at AdoramaPix with real photo paper. So it could be posted if I could ever figure out how to post pictures. Anyone point me to the directions or explain? I have tried before with no luck.

However, I am only on pg 29 of what will probably be around 70 pages. It takes around 3 hours a page, so it will take some time. But I could post what I have done - just up to the sea day.

Most online photo book services allow the book to be shared with a link that can be posted.

You might be able to do that once your book is completed.

At the bottom of http://forums.adoramapix.com/categories/999-solutions-library is a link labeled "share". You might be able to see if that does allow you to share the completed album.

Most online photo book services allow the book to be shared with a link that can be posted. You might be able to do that once your book is completed.

Yes, I've shared it on Facebook before. So when I am done, I could do this, but I start teacher's in-service next week:eek: so once I'm back in school the page completion will drop drastically and it might take many weeks yet.:(

• 3 weeks later...
Well, my scrapbook is finally done. But unfortunately, I cannot post it because someone in it is vehemently against being online.

Sorry....

Unless that person is in a lot of photos, can you duplicate the scrapbook eliminating the "offending" pictures and then post it?

Unless that person is in a lot of photos, can you duplicate the scrapbook eliminating the "offending" pictures and then post it?

Yes, maybe... I just started the new school year today, so I will have to see when I can find the time. I think there may be a way to share the pages not the whole book and I can delete those pages from the site. I'll look some day soon.

The cruise and trip were for our 40th anniversary which is actually today, but I couldn't take off that much time with school just starting. However, I do have today off, so I worked on taking out the name and painting over all the pics with this person in them this morning.

You can see the pages at:

http://www.adoramapix.com/ilovecalculus/gallery/book%20created%2008052015%20photos/E7iUPVvC7vEyrK4

It will be easiest to see if you do slideshow option at top right.

bumping to the top so you can see that I finally posted my scrapbook..for those that didn't read the earlier posts, I had to color over a picture of someone who didn't want to be seen online so that's why there are blobs of color on some photos at the very end

Edited by Mary Ann 2