waiver on-line?

sailing on Independence aug 2nd...I can't find the waiver for flowrider, etc...online to presign...I know we did this for allure in the past.

can someone please point me in the right direction online to find waiver form.

customer service didn't know?

I've seen the online waiver for Oasis and Allure, but I did not see if for our Liberty cruise this past March. It might not be available for other than Oasis and Quantum class.

Interesting. Consistency across the board would be nice.

I doubt that will ever happen with Royal Caribbean. In fact, they are so adept at inconsistency, they must have a department devoted to it.

It's not available for Anthem... so it seems to be only for Oasis Class.

It is available on the cabin TV interactive system - on the first day in the cabin you can sign all the forms in one palce for all activities.

It is available on the cabin TV interactive system - on the first day in the cabin you can sign all the forms in one palce for all activities.

You are right but the question was if the waiver can been signed BEFORE the cruise (during check-in).

The Oasis has it while the other ships we have been on do not. We went as soon as we were onboard to sign for the Liberty at the main sports desk. The lines are not long when you first get on the ship and we were signed up within 5 minutes and boogie boarding right after(no stand up the first day while on that ship). You will have to get the wristband anyways so a trip there will likely be first on your list of things to do.

As a side note if you are doing back to back trips on different ships make sure you get checked off the list even though you may have the blue wristband on already. They thanked us for checking with them first prior to taking part in any activities.

Not just oasis class ship. We are going on freedom in a couple weeks and was able to sign them during online checkin. For those on liberty and independence it might be worth going back into online checkin, cluck edit and go from beginning to end on primary guest. As primary I was able to check who of all our guests needed waivers and who didnt.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

They have the online waiver for the Freedom, as I have filled it out. Its under the Cruise Documention tab. First there is 'Online Check-in', then beneath that, there was 'Guest Vacation Documents', then beneath that was 'Onboard Activities' Waiver'. But again, that was for Freedom, not Indy.

Edited by mysticbluebmw

They have the online waiver for the Freedom, as I have filled it out. Its under the Cruise Documention tab. First there is 'Online Check-in', then beneath that, there was 'Guest Vacation Documents', then beneath that was 'Onboard Activities' Waiver'. But again, that was for Freedom, not Indy.

Thanks, just did this for Liberty.

How does it work?

I assume my kids can now go the rock wall without me, show their card and they're good to go?

• 2 months later...

Just filled out all my check-in online info for our Indy cruise on Oct. 11th. I have been on many RCCL cruises in the past and was able to complete the onboard activities waiver for all of us online before we set sail. This time, there is no option to do that online for our cruise. Weird! And, I do know where to look because I have done it many times before-but it is not there this time.

Biker19, thanks for the tip. As a newcomer to RCI, that's the type of value added post that I like to read.

Just filled out all my check-in online info for our Indy cruise on Oct. 11th. I have been on many RCCL cruises in the past and was able to complete the onboard activities waiver for all of us online before we set sail. This time, there is no option to do that online for our cruise. Weird! And, I do know where to look because I have done it many times before-but it is not there this time.

Possibly another issue with the new web site?

We're going on Indy Oct 18 th and I looked for the waiver also...I had done it online precruise for Allure ...can't remember if I did it for my Freedom cruise. But definitely not there for the Indy unless it's hidden real good.

We're going on Indy Oct 18 th and I looked for the waiver also...I had done it online precruise for Allure ...can't remember if I did it for my Freedom cruise. But definitely not there for the Indy unless it's hidden real good.

It's weird that it's there for Freedom and Liberty and not Independence. I wonder why.