Can I disembark after checkin in Galveston?

Djeffyz

Cruising 8/22 on the Freedom, but I have a friend traveling through the area I would like to spend a couple of hours with in Galveston on embarkation day.

Problem is:) Family wants to get on, and DH and I have to check in together. Wondering if we can all get on the Freedom and then get back off? I know they do this in PR all the time, but did a search and couldn't find anything on other ports.

I know it sounds crazy to miss even one minute of embarkation day, but life circumstances have made it impossible to connect with friends that mean the world to me.

Any ideas?

Edited by Djeffyz

Cruising 8/22 on the Freedom, but I have a friend traveling through the area I would like to spend a couple of hours with in Galveston on embarkation day.

Problem is:) Family wants to get on, and DH and I have to check in together. Wondering if we can all get on the Freedom and then get back off? I know they do this in PR all the time, but did a search and couldn't find anything on other ports.

I know it sounds crazy to miss even one minute of embarkation day, but life circumstances have made it impossible to connect with friends that mean the world to me.

Any ideas?

Yes

Yes. There is a shopping district a couple of blocks away. We have even gotten off, picked up wine and got back on. There are a couple of museums right there too. If you like candy, chocolate or soda fountains try La King confections. Fun store. They are very touristy but again fun to walk around and you don't even need a car.

... Wondering if we can all get on the Freedom and then get back off?...

Yes you can, but please allow enough time to get back on board. All y'all WILL have to go back through the Security lines again.

Also, be sure everyone has their SeaPass card with them. It is used to check their identity each time they board and leave the vessel.

Kat emo32.gif

Yes you can' date=' but please allow enough time to get back on board. All y'all WILL have to go back through the Security lines again.

Also, be sure everyone has their SeaPass card with them. It is used to check their identity each time they board and leave the vessel.

Kat [img']https://s.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/emo32.gif[/img]

You can't off the ship without your seapass!