Upgrading between beverage packages.

stanpet

My wife and I are considering a future cruise on NCL Sprit with an all inclusive drinks package as part of the fare. I would imagine that the package is Corks and Caps. My question is can you upgrade to the Ultimate package online before you sail or onboard. Thanks for any help.

The alcohol package one gets as a promo is UBP. Corks and caps has never been offered as a promo by NCL nor can one upgrade between packages.

Edited by Demonyte

OP was asking about possibility to upgrade from Corks and Caps to UBP.

Wrong cruise line you are talking about. NCL has 1 drinks package. All drinks under $11 free. The few that are above $11 (any very few there are) you pay the difference. And yes gratuities are included in the package, no need to pay unless you want to tip extra

Cheers from one happy UDP holder

Wrong cruise line you are talking about. NCL has 1 drinks package. All drinks under $11 free. The few that are above $11 (any very few there are) you pay the difference. And yes gratuities are included in the package, no need to pay unless you want to tip extra

Cheers from one happy UDP holder

NCL offers Corks and Caps program for sale for a lower price than purchasing UBP. They do not offer it as a promo. The promo is for the full UBP. You can read about the different packages on the NCL website.

http://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

And even with the promo, gratuities are not included (unless for some reason the UK promo is different). You will be charged for the 18% gratuity (about $68 ea) at final payment.

Edited by tarps14

And even with the promo, gratuities are not included (unless for some reason the UK promo is different). You will be charged for the 18% gratuity (about $68 ea) at final payment.

Unless you are in Haven/Suite then the gratuities are included under the current promo.

Forgot to add, mine was pre april (no service charge) you are spot on, the new free UDP does charge you gratuities - but still a great deal, me thinks