Where is door on the Inside Caribe deck aft on Coral?

maggieworkman

Which side is the door on for the Inside cabins on the Caribe deck in the aft part of the Coral? I'm talking about C629, C631 or C635. I want to book a balcony across the hall and I'm not sure if I should book a port or starboard balcony. So are the doors on the port side hallway or the starboard side hallway on those inside rooms?

Thanks,

Maggie

Which side is the door on for the Inside cabins on the Caribe deck in the aft part of the Coral? I'm talking about C629, C631 or C635. I want to book a balcony across the hall and I'm not sure if I should book a port or starboard balcony. So are the doors on the port side hallway or the starboard side hallway on those inside rooms?

Thanks,

Maggie

I am making a guess here, but since these rooms are an odd number, wouldn't the door open to the hallway on the starboard side of the ship. Rooms with even numbers are on the port side and rooms with odd numbers are on the starboard side.

I am making a guess here, but since these rooms are an odd number, wouldn't the door open to the hallway on the starboard side of the ship. Rooms with even numbers are on the port side and rooms with odd numbers are on the starboard side.

Good observation!!

I agree.

That makes sense! Thanks!

I'm glad I asked because I was going to book a port balcony. But then I got to really looking at the deck plan and I realized I wasn't sure where the door was!!

Maggie

That makes sense! Thanks!

I'm glad I asked because I was going to book a port balcony. But then I got to really looking at the deck plan and I realized I wasn't sure where the door was!!

Maggie

We just had a similar issue. My daughter wanted an inside across from our balcony and next to her sister's inside, and the numbering got her confused. She called Princess and got exactly the cabin she wanted. It isn't always easy to tell from the deck plans exactly what is what.

I was just on the Coral in C722. I think the doors are on the starboard side with the odd # cabins. I remember saying to myself "where are the inside cabins?". The only inside cabins I saw were in a hallway between the corridors, one where the laundry room is. If the insides are in one of these cross-halls, then it wouldn't make much difference where you booked the balcony.