New cruisers

Airportlimbo

Hi all,

I'm trying to gather some information for some new cruisers, we've never taken Celebrity before (last cruise was on Princess). I'm looking for a sample Millennium Today for Alaska so they can get a feeling of what the actives are on board. I'm also trying to find a somewhat recent drink menu with prices to give them an idea of what to budget with and with out a drink package. Most of what I've found so far has been from pre 2011.

Thanks for the help, my google fu is apparently weak.

-A

I can't give you the drink prices, others have indicated how you may find that on cc.

However, I keep track of what we spend on alcohol during a cruise. Before DW and I became elite and benefit from the free happy hour, we would normally spend no more than $500 for two for two weeks. That includes wine, beer, drinks, etc.

Although water, fruit drink and basic coffee are free remember to add in costs for bottled water, sodas, coffee from the coffee shop. It is amazing how these can add up and make a drinks package worth while!

Although water, fruit drink and basic coffee are free remember to add in costs for bottled water, sodas, coffee from the coffee shop. It is amazing how these can add up and make a drinks package worth while!

We drink the tap water on the ship; don't buy specialty coffee or juice; and don't drink soda.

Hi all,

I'm trying to gather some information for some new cruisers, we've never taken Celebrity before (last cruise was on Princess). I'm looking for a sample Millennium Today for Alaska so they can get a feeling of what the actives are on board. I'm also trying to find a somewhat recent drink menu with prices to give them an idea of what to budget with and with out a drink package. Most of what I've found so far has been from pre 2011.

Thanks for the help, my google fu is apparently weak.

-A

Drink prices will be almost a mirror image of what you experienced on Princess. Note: Celebrity does not have a coffee card, we went thru 2 each on the Ruby in 2012:D If you kept your sea pass statement from that cruise, pull it out and take another look. That will be a great road map.

ps: then ask yourself, did you really want to try that pina colda with a shot of Myers floated on top, but pass? We used to refill our water bottles too.

Edited by wallie5446