Koningsdam Main Dining Room Question

seacruise9

Hi,

I have been looking at the Koningsdam's Caribbean cruises for early 2017. When I try to use the booking feature on the Holland America website, the only choice for dinner is open seating. This is true for multiple cruises. Does anyone know why traditional dining times are currently not available for these cruises on the Koningsdam?

Thanks,

Chuck

This is very normal for cruises that are that far in the future. For whatever reason, HAL often does not open the early or late seating times until closer to the sailing date. Keep checking back. Or, if you book with a travel agent, the agent may be able to obtain your choice of dining times now.

It's standard HA practice. They will open it later, your TA can still request your specific time/table.

Hi,

You are right. My travel agent just called and booked the cruise. She requested my dining time (traditional late seating at a large table), but they are not assigning dining times at this point.

Thanks,

Chuck