Aug 24 4 night Enchantment cruise

Just for you is the actual count as of 12:00pm.

JS-2, D1 Balcony-3

Int- K-3, L-23, M-21, N-20, Q-25 =92

OV- F-16, G-34, H-36, I-42 = 128

Total cabins available in all categories is 215

Thanks for the updates!! There are also a lot of cabins for the 8/31 sailing as well. Or there were a few days ago

Edited by molly361

I don't think a "fire sale " will happen. I know that you guys already onboard would not like to see one and I am sure whomever books it at the $279 and $299 REALLY doesn't want to see it go down two or three days later to under $200.

Since it is on the GGG flyer again this week I don't think that they would deeply discount it right after that.

All that said, if there is one I will most likely book it:)

Do you see any massive inventory on any of the 3 days

Your correct. I was looking at the 28th. I edited my post.

Are there a lot of cabins on that 3 night one?? I thought the 3 day ones end of this month we selling pretty well. Thanks

Edited by molly361

Enchantment 8/28 sailing availability.

Balcony - 32

OV - F-26, G-13, H-24, I-29 One of the F's is 7010

Int - M-10, N-5, L-1

Total of 140 available overall.

Thnx, I have room for one 3 night this fall if price goes below $150. Any more time onboard will mess up my points to get a crystal block on Brilliance this thanksgiving. :D

Thnx, I have room for one 3 night this fall if price goes below $150. Any more time onboard will mess up my points to get a crystal block on Brilliance this thanksgiving. :D

Got it. Well, if the one on 8/28 doesn't drop low enough for you, your next best bet IMO based on what I'm seeing would be to watch the 3 night on Oct 30th. I realize it's almost 3 months away but bookings for that cruise is a bit light.

Showing 160 interiors, over 200 OV, 58 balcony, 34 suites available. I did not do a complete count this far out.

Edited by cruisingsince94

They seem determined not to have a fire sale. They are putting the interior and ocean view cabins at $279 & $299 again next week for the GGG flyer. At that point it's inside of 2 weeks until sailing.

They did upgrades on the sailing yet there are now balcony and JS cabins available again. If the ship doesn't fill up its fine by me.

That will be nice for you guys to be on a ship that is not full.

Got it. Well, if the one on 8/28 doesn't drop low enough for you, your next best bet IMO based on what I'm seeing would be to watch the 3 night on Oct 30th. I realize it's almost 3 months away but bookings for that cruise is a bit light.

Showing 160 interiors, over 200 OV, 58 balcony, 34 suites available. I did not do a complete count this far out.

Thanks, I'll bookmark it. Can't do a suite though, to many cruise points. I know, rough problem.

Edited by John&LaLa

That will be nice for you guys to be on a ship that is not full.

Ellen, we are still waiting for your amazing deal this year, like the Freedom Christmas cruise last year. It would be nice if it were on the Enchantment, say a price around $109 to $129 like in previous years. I'm counting on you to come through for us, don't let me down.

Mike

Edited by Tagsalong

Ellen, we are still waiting for your amazing deal this year, like the Freedom Christmas cruise last year. It would be nice if it were on the Enchantment, say a price around $109 to $129 like in previous years. I'm counting on you to come through for us, don't let me down.

Mike

If I snag that price this fall, I'll share

If I snag that price this fall, I'll share

All gifts greatly appreciated.

I will share what we think is a great deal on a Mediterranean Jewel cruise. Seven nights going to Santorini, Ephesus, Athens and Ctete for $539 OV. You have to go to an unmentionable internet TA to get this price on the July 10, 2016 cruise.

We just booked two cabins so our DD & grand kids will finally get to see these wonderful places. Nothing comes close to that price next summer in the Med on any cruise line.

Mike

I'm on it!!:D

The drop in price yesterday has definitely caused business to pick up. The available inventory has dropped by just over 30 cabins in the past 24 hours. For anyone who is still looking at this cruise the inventory is as follows.

JS-1

D1-1

OV- I-20, H-24, G-25, F-3 = 72

INT- N-6, Q-27, M-13, L-9, K-3 = 58

Total cabins available = 132

5 days ago was -215

Yesterday it was - 164

Sure looks like to me they will end up booking most if not all rooms after all.