Which dining room?

I think they might continue with how they have now with deck 4 and 5 for traditional seating, and deck 3 for MTD.

They will probably all have the same menu that will change daily, so no change there either.

We will be on deck 3 as we have MTD on our cruise in August, but I think I would prefer deck 5. Just a feeling that you get a better view from there.

Edited by Hardrocknerd

With dynamic dining being cancelled on Allure which dining room will they use as MDR? If more than one, which do you think would be best and why? Will they all have different menus? I wonder how it will work!

They will all be the same.

I think they might continue with how they have now with deck 4 and 5 for traditional seating, and deck 3 for MTD.

They will probably all have the same menu that will change daily, so no change there either.

We will be on deck 3 as we have MTD on our cruise in August, but I think I would prefer deck 5. Just a feeling that you get a better view from there.

I'm with you there. I like deck 5. We had MTD last time on Oasis, and were seated at the same table for 2 every night, right by the center rail on Deck 5 looking down over the two floors below. Great spot! I would've assumed Allure would have MTD on Deck 5 as well. I guess every ship is different.

I'm with you there. I like deck 5. We had MTD last time on Oasis, and were seated at the same table for 2 every night, right by the center rail on Deck 5 looking down over the two floors below. Great spot! I would've assumed Allure would have MTD on Deck 5 as well. I guess every ship is different.

I've read that some ships seem to be going to deck 3 with MTD. I guess they need the extra space.

Freedom was still deck 5 for MTD a few weeks ago

I hope we luck out again in November on Oasis. I really enjoyed sitting by the rail and being able to see down to the floors below. It didn't feel so closed in.

• 5 weeks later...