Does the price of Cheers drop during the Fall?

detroitlions

That's the thing, I Don't Get It. 15 drinks is 15 drinks regardless of WHO drinks them! What difference does it make to Carnival? If it was truly unlimited, then I could understand, but $50 daily for 15 drinks shouldn't matter who drinks them. I should be able to order drinks for anyone I want with that limit.

Carnival is NOT and WILL NOT lose money that way. It's not adding up, and I'll be glad when they realize it, and make some changes.

carnival is hoping that you will not drink 15 drinks a day!:)

The price was only lowered for a short time last year as a trial but it wasn't successful so it went back up. I've not heard of any plans to make seasonal pricing.

t.

If everyone's just gonna guess i guess I'll get mine in as well.

My take was it was an effort to sway some smugglers from smuggling while offering a better price. I know which the better deal is, so I know indisnt budge. Maybe others didn't either, and all Carnival found were lower intakes. So back up it went.

Some day a bright bulb may burn brightly at someone at Carnival when they figure out all couples don't drink, many people don't drink more than 7 or 8 drinks daily to make it work for them, and there's so many ways for the "cheaters" to work around their rules. It not too hard, and often a topic of conversation on many cruise pages.

Even the retailer found he didn't sell any razors with them locked up in the safe. And many entrepreneurs have pounced on that market.

The latest bonehead move to restrict the basic element of life in a bottle still escapes me. Oh, but for YOUR convenience.

Edited by SeeBurd