Photos of new allure dining rooms

Now that Dynamic Dining was cancelled for Oasis Class, what will happen to the design of the dining rooms that was prepared for dynamic dining?

No one knows for sure. I hope they at least rename all three floors back to the same, and remove the "American" theme from American Icon, such as the licenses plates, and the "Asian" theme from Silk, such as the red curtains. I think the Grande is fine for a MDR and wouldn't really need to be changed at all.

I think it'll be fine if they keep each floor with a different color scheme, just lose the American/Asian theme somewhat.

Thanks for the info. I know the DD has been cancelled but the Dinning rooms three levels were closed off during drydock. Just curious about new look

The dining rooms were not closed off. The 3-story atrium is still there. All they did was redecorate, to give each floor a different theme.

Hi Cruisers. Does anyone have photos showing new dining rooms since they were sections off from the three tier concept. Bob

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are tables for 12 on the Allure. I have a group of 40 people sailing on the Allure in November & we all want to do the traditional dining.

Thanks

I have been part of a group of 16 (not on the Allure) and we all sat at one table. So, I would say.. surely they can make it happen!!

I don't know how many they have, but I did see one round table like that at the very back of deck 3 on Allure. I imagine they can put a couple of rectangular tables together.