Tell me it's not true

4gomez

When on rcl in march escargot was ON THE MENU every night. That would be great on ncl, but do they at least have it available one night or more? or as I have seen somewhere have scallops taken over; even the serving dish?

You can get escargots in Le Bistro as an appetizer. They are SUPERB!!!

HINT: have your sever bring you extra bread to soak up the butter sauce the escargots are served in. Delish!!!

Have a great cruise!

Tom

We were on the Pearl this last Mar.-Apr and it was offered once during the cruise in the MDR.

HINT: have your sever bring you extra bread to soak up the butter sauce the escargots are served in. Delish!!!

Have a great cruise!

Tom

All of these!!! The escargot in LeBistro are some of the best I've ever had....but of course most people don't eat in THIS specialty restaurant every night. And yes...bread for the parmesan butter......to die for!!

On my last two cruises we have had escargot offered in the MDR at least once. However, they are different than the ones offered in LeBistro, and while good, they are NOT the same!

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Have a great cruise!

Tom

This!

My mom gets the escargot in LB every cruise on NCL.

GO FOR IT! Treat yourself. You will not be disappointed. May I recommend the cream of mushroom soup and the duck. With creme brulee for dessert.

Ahhhh.

This!

My mom gets the escargot in LB every cruise on NCL.

GO FOR IT! Treat yourself. You will not be disappointed. May I recommend the cream of mushroom soup and the duck. With creme brulee for dessert.

Ahhhh.

We had Escargo in the MDR on the gem in early June. They were served on a toast and not in the normal butter sauce as I've had in LeBistro and every other cruise line.

I did not enjoy the MDR version at all

Edited by bjlaac

We had Escargo in the MDR on the gem in early June. They were served on a toast and not in the normal butter sauce as I've had in LeBistro and every other cruise line.

I did not enjoy the MDR version at all

Yes it's true, anything in the specialty restaurant is going to be a notch or two or three above that same dish served in the MDR.