Freedom , help me find the door

Hi

I might book freedom in a last minute change of plan in my family. I usually book interior and the door will open to a room with balcony or ocean view, but this time I'm booking in a deck that has 3 row of interior cabins and to be honest I'm not sure if my door will open to the room with balcony or towards another interior room.

I'm taking a picture so you can see it , let's say my room is 6357 will the door open towards room 6356 ( balcony )or toward 6453( another inside)

Thanks for your help

ImageUploadedByForums1437026824.281752.jpg.2a62582d24c2103cf7dacd2f7cae3702.jpg

Edited by mcatmcat

I can't see the picture cause it gets blurry when I zoom, but I think the cabins with adjoining doors have a distinct black line between the two cabins that have the adjoining door. The black line I'm talkig about kind of looks like an upper case letter I.

Oh ok I looked online and I know what you mean now. You don't mean that there's an adjoining door between the cabins per se (even though there is one in this case), but you want to know which side of the hall the front door opens towards. Got it.

I'm pretty sure the door will open towards the balcony room, because otherwise you'd have a hallway that only has doors for one side of cabins, and since I've never seen blank walls in the hallway in my balcony rooms before, I'm just guessing that there are doors along that wall, which means that 6357 room would open towards the balcony room. But I've only been on 2 ships and they were both voyager class so maybe it's different on the freedom; like to make the balcony rooms more exclusive they'd put the doors on the other side? Idk. I'm just making a guess.

The doors, I believe, always open into the main hallway. I have been on Freedom 3 times and I, too, have never been in a main hall with doors only on one side. Plus I believe that the black arrows indicating a connecting cabin is on the "door" side of the cabin. So it you see a connecting arrow, that is the hall that the door will open into.

But you could just avoid the problem and book Cabin 6414 at the aft end. :)

Thanks everyone for your help. I said it in the last and now again, it's amazing how people go above and beyond just to help anyone with a question. For real, thanks

I was just in 6357

Nice room.

We left a band aid kit in the mirror shelves (they are hidden)

maybe you can use one :)

The door opens in towards the bathroom.

There was no door directly across from the door. but there was one off set a little to the left.

The door to the adjoining room opens to 6359

Door knob is on the bed side of the door and opens in and towards the door of 6359.

6359 is also an interior room.

Edited by stlgreg