Suite Amenity

rogfam

Pretty sure it is only Aqua class, RS and PH. Do not think SS or CS receive.

A CS gets you into Michael's Club, where there is always bottled water available. You need only to help yourself from the cooler located next to the bar.

However, if you use the bottles found in your suite (CS; SS) then yes, you will be charged.

Edited by Constance331

Drink package and pick up at any bar and carry to your room. Sounds crazy that is free in aqua and you have to pay in a much more expensive suite. More of the Celebrity logic.

Sometimes logic and Celebrity is an oxymoron!

That's very true in this case! Thanks for asking the question, rogfam. Silly me, I assumed since AQ includes bottled water, it would be in Sky Suite. :rolleyes:

Every time I look at booking a sky suite, I don't bother cause it seems to be only a suite in price and nothing else.

Every time I look at booking a sky suite, I don't bother cause it seems to be only a suite in price and nothing else.

Access to Luminae by the sky suites is worth the difference in cost. We also enjoyed having a butler who delivered our fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and our afternoon tea.

Just got off the Eclipse. We were in a Sky Suite and we had free bottled water that was replenished by our butler daily. I was surprised by this - wasn't expecting the free bottled water. We did not have a drink package.

"free" bottled water? I think you paid for that a few times over! I do love suites but I feel that the benefits in a sky suite are not commensurate with the price difference. I wouldn't turn one down though!

Edited by wendychloecruiser

It all depends on what is of value to you. We like the Sky Suites for the additional space...closets, drawers, and bathroom space. And having access to Luminae has been a great bonus!

Sky Suites do not get complimentary water.

Unless you buy a Classic or Premium Non Booze Beverage Package. Then you can grab bottles at bars and dining venues across the ship and take it back to your cabin to consume anytime. Even have your Butler or Attendant empty the fridge and you'd have COLD water.

Sometimes logic and Celebrity is an oxymoron!

Not really, the bottled water is part of the "spa concept" that Celebrity introduced with the AQ cabins and it predates most of the current suite amenities. Perhaps they should have made it a perk now but it does make sense.

It all depends on what is of value to you. We like the Sky Suites for the additional space...closets, drawers, and bathroom space. And having access to Luminae has been a great bonus!

Completely agree. Our decision however is based how how much more is a ss from cc or aq class.

Someone please tell me how this applies to sodas.

In the past, we've lugged bottles of Pepsi on board for an RS which is crackers, but at least Celebrity seem to have seen some sense now that the rules for Suite Class ahve changed..

Sadly, I've just this minute booked a CS and have got premium drinks package as a promotion. I don't mind wandering to Michaels club to collect a couple of bottles every day but I'm jiggered if I'm paying ship prices when I can carry the stuff on board and stick it in the fridge.

If you have a premium package you can pick up bottled water and sodas at any bar. Michael's will provide you with soda (cans) to use in suite. They always have them ready on the bar. I suggest you ask the butler to empty your fridge and then replenish as you need.

Have a great cruise!

Someone please tell me how this applies to sodas.

In the past, we've lugged bottles of Pepsi on board for an RS which is crackers, but at least Celebrity seem to have seen some sense now that the rules for Suite Class ahve changed..

Sadly, I've just this minute booked a CS and have got premium drinks package as a promotion. I don't mind wandering to Michaels club to collect a couple of bottles every day but I'm jiggered if I'm paying ship prices when I can carry the stuff on board and stick it in the fridge.

Quite honestly, with access to Michael's Club and a Premium Beverage package, I would not drag water or sodas on board unless, perhaps, at Southampton with a pre-cruise stay at the Grand Harbour. [We DID pack up two boxes of supplies there because, once you have got the boxes to the hotel, it is all taken care of - by the first morning we were the talk of the whole of housekeeping, but that it a different story.]

Just pick up anything you want and stock your [emptied] mini-bar fridge as you are out and about around the ship. If you have Elite/Elite+ coupons, all the better. On the Eclipse cruise already mentioned, we just used the coupons to collect [unopened] beers each time "happy hour" opened and took them back to our suite for entertaining. Our guests did the same.

For some unknown reason, six Elite "beer vouchers" could not "buy" a bottle of wine despite them saying that an Elite glass of wine was 1/6th of a bottle of wine and them being happy [really happy - probably because it relieved the congestion in the bars] for us to collect bottles of beer.

• 1 month later...

Yes, as long as you get it at a bar you can bring it back to your suite. If you take your traveling companions sea pass card you can pick up 2 bottles at a time. Just don't take it from the mini bar, or if you do in the middle of the night, replace it 1st thing the next day with a bottle from a bar. You can do the same thing with a soft drink or beer that is stocked in the mini bar.