Latest Debarkation - Serenade in Lauderdale

We will be getting off the Serenade on Feb.15 at 7am and proceeding to the Princess pier to board the Emerald Princess.

Would like to stay on the Serenade as late as possible before cabbing to the Princess pier. Anyone know the latest time off the ship might be?

Thanks!

They will try and have everyone off the ship no later than 10am.

And then prepare yourself for the slowest debarkation imaginable. When we debarked the Liberty at 10am on 7/12/2015, it took a 1.5 hours to exit the terminal and we even had luggage express!!!! The worst debark ever!

And then prepare yourself for the slowest debarkation imaginable. When we debarked the Liberty at 10am on 7/12/2015, it took a 1.5 hours to exit the terminal and we even had luggage express!!!! The worst debark ever!

Ha ha. I guess I won't have to worry about killing time between cruises. Better have my Kindle charged up.

Thanks to the other responders also. Actually 10:00 is later than I would have thought.

The OP is returning to Fort Lauderdale not Port Liberty. Debarkation time varies from port to port and ship to shop.

Edited by cruisenfever