Past Cruises Question

I am trying to create a past cruises profile and, unfortunately, can't remember the exact itineraries for a few past cruises. I've looked at my VIFP profile at Carnival, but it doesn't give that info, best I can tell. Is there an easy way to look up itineraries for cruises as far back as 2001? Thank you for your help!

Have you already talked to Carnival? Had them do a name search for you on your past cruises?
Thank you for your response. No, I've not called Carnival about this. I suppose that might be worth a shot, though I'm not sure if they'd take the time to do that. Maybe. A few of my past cruises were not with Carnival though. I was hoping maybe there is a search engine, somewhere, that searches past, as well as current and future cruises. Maybe not, but that would be the easiest way.

After each cruise, we place all cruise documents, receipts, S&S cards, a luggage tag, and other papers, including copies of all the Fun Times in a folder and store it away in a file drawer.

Okay. In my next life I'll try to be more organized. Honestly, we do this too, but didn't start until a few years ago, so cruises prior to that are a little foggy. Thank you for your help. ;-)

After each cruise, we place all cruise documents, receipts, S&S cards, a luggage tag, and other papers, including copies of all the Fun Times in a folder and store it away in a file drawer.
Thank you. I'll see if I can go back and edit my question, so that it is more applicable to your answer. I kid. Actually, we do that too, but didn't start until after a few cruises.

Yikes, no way, would I be holding on to all that stuff. :) I have a stack of S&S cards, that is it. You get to a certain point with the numbers of cruises, and it isn't even doable. (106) I would need more than one cabinet.

It's simple to keep track of numbers of cruises now. If you don't see them on your online list, then call. :)

I had the same problem but I called Carnival and gave them my name and VIFP# and they were able to pull up all the cruises I had been on with them and add them to my profile within a few minutes. I hope this helps.

If you are looking for cruises back into the 70's and 80's, they may not be able to help you. I went through this a few years ago when upgrading to platinum and I needed proof of 10 cruises. I had to search high and low for s and s cards or pictures. It was a pain in the neck. They helped me with what they could but I was told that their computer records don't go that far back. Online records would say something like 1887 - 7 days with no dates or ships. I was ultimately successful and became one of those grandfathered platinum that some people love to hate. Give them a call and they will tell you what they have in their records and you can go from there. :)

Another option is to try the "ship mate" app. You can log your old cruises and they link the itinerary. One word of warning, the itinerary on one of mine was wrong. It was a Med cruise and around the time the violence broke out in egypt, so they switched a stop from alexandria to istanbul. The app still shows the Egyptian port. Buy my other cruises were accurate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When DH and I were about to become Platinum, I emailed Carnival and asked for a list of our cruises. They sent me the list very quickly. Go to Contact Us on the Carnival website and email your question.

Another option is to try the "ship mate" app. You can log your old cruises and they link the itinerary. One word of warning, the itinerary on one of mine was wrong. It was a Med cruise and around the time the violence broke out in egypt, so they switched a stop from alexandria to istanbul. The app still shows the Egyptian port. Buy my other cruises were accurate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for this info it worked like a charm!!

Thanks all for the help. I was able to piece together my cruise history with info from several different sites, including the reviews on CC. Shipmate sounds interesting though, so I think I'll check it out. Thank yous guys/y'all for your suggestions. :-)