Top Sheets or just Duvet?

When I was last on the Celebrity Summit I found they were not including a top sheet on the bed. Instead just the duvet. Is this now standard practice across all the ships? I had no sheet on the Constellation last year as well.

I like having the sheet as some nights are too hot to use the duvet.

Can anyone help this sleepless in jersey girl?!!!

I like having the sheet as some nights are too hot to use the duvet.

Can anyone help this sleepless in jersey girl?!!!

Just tell your room steward. :)

I too find the duvet waaayyyy to heavy, even with the ac turned down. I always ask the steward to replace it with a sheep and light blanket. Never a problem.

Oh, I don't know. I think the sheep would be warmer than the duvet. Too warm for me anyway. ;)

Our recent Eclipse cruise we had a sheet and a very thin duvet, which could never be considered way too heavy.
Same for us on the Millennium, but no sheep.

I think that is one of the perks reserved for the top suites only.

i think when not being used to keep passengers warm...they keep the grass trimmed

Same for us on the Millennium, but no sheep.

I think that is one of the perks reserved for the top suites only.

I too find the duvet waaayyyy to heavy, even with the ac turned down. I always ask the steward to replace it with a sheep and light blanket. Never a problem.

Now, that is funny, I don't care who you are. :)

Took me half a thread to realize this was a typo and not an Amercanism! I was trying to work out what a sheep and light blanket could be!

:confused:

I find the duvets too heavy, and I have begun asking for a light blanket. I often find the same problem in hotels.

This happened to us on another cruise line and one word to the cabin steward and it was fixed immediately. Do not worry.

Also if you are finding it too warm at night, you might adjust your air conditioning slightly. :)

I always adjust the air conditioning as low as it will go at night, but unfortunately I can't adjust my age!:eek:;):D

It's legal if it's a service sheep. You know, for people who suffer from insomnia.

Yeah, I agree, that joke was baaaaaaaaaaaad. :D

Amazing how funny a typo can be! LOL and tears running down my face! Thanks for a great laugh!

I find the duvets too heavy, and I have begun asking for a light blanket. I often find the same problem in hotels.

I always adjust the air conditioning as low as it will go at night, but unfortunately I can't adjust my age!:eek:;):D

I'll drink to that....

Omg this thread is too funny! But seriously, celebrity boasts about their fine linens. How sad they are trying to save money by not prepping beds with top sheets. And what's next? Do we have to bring our own pillow and TP?

Edited by Cruising Princess