Just got the CALL of all CALLS...

For a free cruise! I almost died, I still cant believe it. My PVP said please dont pass out on me you gotta breathe lol. All we have to do is pay $50 per person for deposit which we get back as onboard credit and pay the taxes/port fees. Life couldnt be any sweeter today.

For a free cruise! I almost died, I still cant believe it. My PVP said please dont pass out on me you gotta breathe lol. All we have to do is pay $50 per person for deposit which we get back as onboard credit and pay the taxes/port fees. Life couldnt be any sweeter today.

Wow, congratulations!!

Details?! Which sailing, cabin type, etc?? That really is great news :) enjoy it!

It's on the Conquest out of Ft. Lauderdale, September 21. Which is also our anniversary!!! Im just so ecstatic. Its so weird because we normally sail out of NOLA because its closer but we had been talking about maybe sailing out of FL this time to do something different for our anniversary. So when he told me it only applies to select cruises and that was one of them I could choose from, Iwas just in shock. He said they only do free inside cabins, but he would put us on the Lido deck.

I know we normally do balconies if possible, but for a free cruise I would sleep in the meat freezer. Im just happy to be on the ship!

It's on the Conquest out of Ft. Lauderdale, September 21. Which is also our anniversary!!! Im just so ecstatic. Its so weird because we normally sail out of NOLA because its closer but we had been talking about maybe sailing out of FL this time to do something different for our anniversary. So when he told me it only applies to select cruises and that was one of them I could choose from, Iwas just in shock. He said they only do free inside cabins, but he would put us on the Lido deck.

I know we normally do balconies if possible, but for a free cruise I would sleep in the meat freezer. Im just happy to be on the ship!

Wow that's even more impressive! Normally I only see this type of deal on short duration cruises on smaller ships. Enjoy and thanks for sharing :D

did you ask how and why you were picked?

I actually did and my PVP said that Carnival just gives them a random list of people to call all the time. But my husband is always asking that because he is a Gold member, had done several cruises before we were married, and he never gets a call or even an email with any offers. He laughs that Im a newbie yet I always get calls for upgrades and different offers all the time.

I actually did and my PVP said that Carnival just gives them a random list of people to call all the time. But my husband is always asking that because he is a Gold member, had done several cruises before we were married, and he never gets a call or even an email with any offers. He laughs that Im a newbie yet I always get calls for upgrades and different offers all the time.

Well thats cool... Cant beat free thats for sure

When we got our free cruise last year we got the best available cabin- a deck 11 balcony on the Breeze 8 night. We would have declined if it was for an inside cabin.

WOW! A free balcony must have been awesome! I actually asked if it was possible to just pay the difference to upgrade since we normally do balconies and he said that for this offer only inside cabins for free so if we upgraded we would have to pay full price so we'll just take the cabin and cruise on lol.

WOW! A free balcony must have been awesome! I actually asked if it was possible to just pay the difference to upgrade since we normally do balconies and he said that for this offer only inside cabins for free so if we upgraded we would have to pay full price so we'll just take the cabin and cruise on lol.

I got that call also. $50pp + $50pp onboard credit. However we were able to upgrade to an extended balcony for $300 per person and still get the $100 OBC. $500 for 7 days. Guess it depends on the ship and date.

Edited by mlrm

I got that call also. $50pp + $50pp onboard credit. However we were able to upgrade to an extended balcony for $300 per person and still get the $100 OBC. $500 for 7 days. Guess it depends on the ship and date.

Thats wonderful! A balcony would have been great to upgrade to but guess it does depend on ship and date. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

When we got our free cruise last year we got the best available cabin- a deck 11 balcony on the Breeze 8 night. We would have declined if it was for an inside cabin.

And this matters, why? Congratulations to the OP would have been more in order, IMHO.

Pat