hotel n parking

Lolotte

I have booked a reservation for Miami with this outfit. After a few months they call to say the hotel was no longer available and offered other choices. I agreed but I have not heard back or have any confirmation. I have called, written and no results. Any suggestions ? I had sent a deposit !!!!

Dispute the deposit charge with your credit card company and then book your own hotel parking deal directly with the hotel - or just park at POM.

www.parksleepfly.com is another source. The MIA Embassy Suites, La Quinta East, and the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon are often suggested here for cruise parking deals.

• 3 months later...

We made reservations on Oct 30, 2015 with hotelnparking.com and received a confirmation saying that they received our request and it would later be confirmed??? On Nov 3rd, we decided to call the hotel and found that hotel and parking didn't have a contract with the hotel we wanted. So we immediately made reservations directly with the hotel. Even got the room a little cheaper. I called the hotelinparking 800 number and cancelled the reservation we had with them. They asked me why and I said because you don't have a contract with the hotel. They said yes that is correct, but we expect to get one in a few days. I immediately requested a cancellation, confirmation number and that the deposit we paid be returned. I seriously think we will have problems getting a refund right away, but if not in a few days we'll notify the bank and get the refund .

Don't use this company, call the hotel directly and either you get the reservation or you don't. This company shouldn't even be in business.