Aqua Theatre Suites - Allure

Hi can anybody help me please!!! I am looking at booking suite 12330 next July and am really struggling finding any posts or pictures or even room layout on this suite. RCI website deck plans dont show this is an aquasuite (A3)but when my TA phones they assure her it is - I don't want to book it and find out its not a 2 bed with a nice balcony!!!

Anybody stayed in this or has info on then I would be very grateful if they could post.

Thank you :)

Hi can anybody help me please!!! I am looking at booking suite 12330 next July and am really struggling finding any posts or pictures or even room layout on this suite. RCI website deck plans dont show this is an aquasuite (A3)but when my TA phones they assure her it is - I don't want to book it and find out its not a 2 bed with a nice balcony!!!

Anybody stayed in this or has info on then I would be very grateful if they could post.

Try searching the cabin number. They are identical to the suites on oasis.

According to deckplans .com, 12330 is one of the ones with height warnings...People over 5'9" should not book this suite.

but it does show 2 bd/2bath

Have you tried looking it up on youtube?

According to deckplans .com, 12330 is one of the ones with height warnings...People over 5'9" should not book this suite.

Hi, thanks, the deck plans I see only show it as a GS which is one bedroom - is it possible to send me the link you have please for deck plans - thank you :)

Hi, thanks, the deck plans I see only show it as a GS which is one bedroom - is it possible to send me the link you have please for deck plans - thank you :)

I guess from the video it is a 1 bd / 1 bath. I can't link the the deckplans . com because it is in a member area... but here is the "warning" and videos of 12730 (same as 12330 just the opposite side of the ship)

attachment.php?attachmentid=357176&stc=1&d=1437927783

3 videos (I only watched the 1st one - hopefully the links will, as I got these from the member area too... The videos are from Oasis)

oasis12330.jpg.5d6d723519918a954428820b77299f0c.jpg

Edited by LilBlackDress

I guess from the video it is a 1 bd / 1 bath. I can't link the the deckplans . com because it is in a member area... but here is the "warning" and videos of 12730 (same as 12330 just the opposite side of the ship)

attachment.php?attachmentid=357176&stc=1&d=1437927783

3 videos (I only watched the 1st one - hopefully the links will, as I got these from the member area too... The videos are from Oasis)

Thanks for the videos - they are selling this room as a 2 bed aquasuite category A3 from June next year - I have no idea how they are going to get 2 bedrooms in it?!?!?!?

Thanks for the videos - they are selling this room as a 2 bed aquasuite category A3 from June next year - I have no idea how they are going to get 2 bedrooms in it?!?!?!?

It could be a 2bd/2br... I know decks 8, 9, 10 and 11 on Oasis are two bedrooms. I originally thought it was the same on Harmony but its not. Maybe someone who has stayed in one on Allure will confirm it, one way or another.

It could be a 2bd/2br... I know decks 8, 9, 10 and 11 on Oasis are two bedrooms. I originally thought it was the same on Harmony but its not. Maybe someone who has stayed in one on Allure will confirm it, one way or another.

Deck 11 on oasis is not 2 bedrooms I can assure you and there is no way they could fit 2 bedrooms in any of the cabins on oasis or allure on decks 11,12 & 14. We have stayed in 11330 and visited the like cabins on 12 & 14. These cabins are not worth the price they are asking at all in my opinion. Would much rather have a GS or OS over these new cabins any day.

Deck 11 on oasis is not 2 bedrooms I can assure you and there is no way they could fit 2 bedrooms in any of the cabins on oasis or allure on decks 11,12 & 14. We have stayed in 11330 and visited the like cabins on 12 & 14. These cabins are not worth the price they are asking at all in my opinion. Would much rather have a GS or OS over these new cabins any day.

This is what I am worried about - when I booked it was the last one available - there are 4 of us 2 adults and 2 teens so I thought the balcony and 2 bedrooms would be perfect - now wondering if a GS and inside room would be better - I just loved the fact of a big balcony overlooking the aqua theatre.

I thought one of the videos I saw of deck 11 on Oasis was a 2 bd... I can only go by what vids I saw when deciding on what to book on Harmony....

To the OP I would call RC and ask what happens if its NOT a 2bd as advertised and see if they will send an email confirmation of what they say.

I thought one of the videos I saw of deck 11 on Oasis was a 2 bd... I can only go by what vids I saw when deciding on what to book on Harmony....

To the OP I would call RC and ask what happens if its NOT a 2bd as advertised and see if they will send an email confirmation of what they say.

Again, on oasis we stayed in 11330. It is 1 bedroom with a pullout couch in the living room. Just search the cabin numbers on these boards there are plenty of threads, pictures and videos. I promise you that these cabins on oasis are NOT 2 bedrooms unless you call a pullout couch a bedroom.

Again, on oasis we stayed in 11330. It is 1 bedroom with a pullout couch in the living room. Just search the cabin numbers on these boards there are plenty of threads, pictures and videos. I promise you that these cabins on oasis are NOT 2 bedrooms unless you call a pullout couch a bedroom.

I never said I didn't believe you... I have no desire to get into an argument with you.

The OP Booked it as a 2 bdrm on deck 12.

They are selling it as a 2 bed(twins) that can be put together to form a king and a pull out sofa in the living room. Not 2 bedrooms

Edited by setsail

I never said I didn't believe you... I have no desire to get into an argument with you.

The OP Booked it as a 2 bdrm on deck 12.

Whose arguing? I was just making sure people are not booking this cabin based on incorrect information so they don't make the same mistake we did.

We have 11330 booked on Oasis in 3 weeks. Can't wait to see just how good or bad these suites can be. I am 5'11", so we'll see. Really looking forward to the huge balcony and stern view overlooking the Aqua theater. I would guess the new deck 11,12,14 GS/AS have less headroom in the showers/baths dues to the plumbing being added afterwards in the November 2014 drydock. Thinking with the Harmony being "scratch" built the headroom issues should be solved. Because of the setback, all of the stern suites get progressively smaller as you go up. We have 11730 booked on Harmony for next November, I shall see. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

We have 11330 booked on Oasis in 3 weeks. Can't wait to see just how good or bad these suites can be. I am 5'11", so we'll see. Really looking forward to the huge balcony and stern view overlooking the Aqua theater. Gerry

Yeah not doubt the view is nice.

According to a blog of royal name they are redesigning the rooms to accommodate 4, currently they accommodate 3. This is to be done by June 5, 2016.

And the price is going up substantially. Might be cheaper for 2 adjoining ocean balcony cabins. Yeah bathrooms aren't as nice but you will have 2.

Edited by janrey1234

Yeah not doubt the view is nice.

I know I have been following these suite threads since last November and you really haven't cared for them.. Is it basically the bathroom/shower height issue since I believe I read once you are a tall person Carib and or just the suite in general ? I believe you were one of the first to book these new suites, correct ? Thanks Gerry.

I know I have been following these suite threads since last November and you really haven't cared for them.. Is it basically the bathroom/shower height issue since I believe I read once you are a tall person Carib and or just the suite in general ? I believe you were one of the first to book these new suites, correct ? Thanks Gerry.

We much prefer a GS or OS to these. Sure the balcony is nice but you will see it is a bit much. We had other issues with the cabin as we were one of the first to book it - no furniture when we arrived was the tip of the iceberg, however that has been fixed [emoji6]. I am about 6'1 and had some challenges in the bathroom with ceiling height. Seeing what these cabins are going for (I did a mock booking last night) 7k+ I almost fell over. We didn't pay anything close to that. I would be hard pressed to pay what we paid to sail in it again with so many other choices which are more to our liking. At the end of the day, the cabin isn't terrible, just not for us.

We much prefer a GS or OS to these. Sure the balcony is nice but you will see it is a bit much. We had other issues with the cabin as we were one of the first to book it - no furniture when we arrived was the tip of the iceberg, however that has been fixed [emoji6]. I am about 6'1 and had some challenges in the bathroom with ceiling height. Seeing what these cabins are going for (I did a mock booking last night) 7k+ I almost fell over. We didn't pay anything close to that. I would be hard pressed to pay what we paid to sail in it again with so many other choices which are more to our liking. At the end of the day, the cabin isn't terrible, just not for us.

I understand. I heard the balcony furniture wasn't Grand Suite grade plus other shortcomings. Hoping it will be better 3 weeks from now. I believe I have about $5,600 in this suite with insurance, gratuities, taxes, port fees, etc. Maybe in the Harmony they will bring the suite to par with the cost. Thanks, Gerry.

I understand. I heard the balcony furniture wasn't Grand Suite grade plus other shortcomings. Hoping it will be better 3 weeks from now. I believe I have about $5,600 in this suite with insurance, gratuities, taxes, port fees, etc. Maybe in the Harmony they will bring the suite to par with the cost. Thanks, Gerry.

Gerry,

I'm interested to hear about your upcoming experience in 11330. I'll be in there next April, and like you I have also followed a lot of the threads and comments from CaribSailor and the others. All helpful, and I think it's useful to hear differing viewpoints. I'll be on the Oasis in October and hope to sneak a peek at 11330 at that time.

I started a thread or two several months back about these six new suites, but that was based on researching what limited info I could pull together at that time, comparing the differences between decks, the conflicting descriptions within the RC website, etc. Some of that info regarding square footage has since been corrected / clarifed by RC. They have also updated the current and future deck plans as well to show what I'm hoping are more honest descriptions and stats for these GS/AS mutations.

I'm 5'10", so it sounds like I won't have to worry about hitting my head, at least not on the ceiling.

Enjoy your cruise, and let us know what you think!

Bill

Finally!!! Something to be happy about when you're "vertically challenged" like me and DH! We've got 12730 on Allure booked for next year and at 5'4" and 5'7" we'll easily fit in it.

Gerry,

I'm interested to hear about your upcoming experience in 11330. I'll be in there next April, and like you I have also followed a lot of the threads and comments from CaribSailor and the others. All helpful, and I think it's useful to hear differing viewpoints. I'll be on the Oasis in October and hope to sneak a peek at 11330 at that time.

I started a thread or two several months back about these six new suites, but that was based on researching what limited info I could pull together at that time, comparing the differences between decks, the conflicting descriptions within the RC website, etc. Some of that info regarding square footage has since been corrected / clarifed by RC. They have also updated the current and future deck plans as well to show what I'm hoping are more honest descriptions and stats for these GS/AS mutations.

I'm 5'10", so it sounds like I won't have to worry about hitting my head, at least not on the ceiling.

Enjoy your cruise, and let us know what you think!

Bill

Absolutely. I do understand Carib's concerns/criticism of 11330. I will send pics of this suites along with my 5'11" evaluation of it. I am not a long shower person, get in and get out, so it may not be a big issue to me. Gerry