? about Book of Transportation tickets purchase

jakesnana

Reports are that you can purchase them at the Ferry Terminal and the main bus stop in town. Both would be open on Sunday since the transportation system works 7 days a week. Reports are also this year that they have started accepting credit cards for the transportation passes so I would think they would for the ticket books also. I am only repeating what has been said on this thread. Maybe someone who has actually been to Bermuda this year can confirm.

Reports are that you can purchase them at the Ferry Terminal and the main bus stop in town. Both would be open on Sunday since the transportation system works 7 days a week. Reports are also this year that they have started accepting credit cards for the transportation passes so I would think they would for the ticket books also. I am only repeating what has been said on this thread. Maybe someone who has actually been to Bermuda this year can confirm.

The first week of July I purchased a book of tickets in Hamilton at the ferry dock and it was cash only.

OP asked about purchasing the tickets in St. George's, not Hamilton or Dockyard.

AFAIK there's not going to be anywhere to buy them in St. George's on a Sunday, particularly since there's no ferry service there on Sundays.

The only possibility I can think of is if the Visitors Information Center in St. George's is open on Sunday, but I'm not sure they have the ticket books even if they are open.

Edited by njhorseman

• 3 weeks later...

Since the OP ask about getting the booklet of tickets at St George, is this where YOU are referring to when saying you have read you can purchase them at the ferry? I don't recall reading this can be done at St George (I know it can be done at Hamilton). Just wondering...:confused: