Pricelining a room near New York Manhattan terminal

lbbythesea

The closest area to the cruise terminal would be Hell's Kitchen, but because Manhattan is relatively small and there are many hotels just a relatively short taxi ride away, I wouldn't limit my bidding to that one neighborhood. You can include Central Park South, Chelsea, Times Square, Midtown West, Madison Square Garden and Empire State Building. Even the Downtown Financial District and Midtown East aren't that far away.

Hell's Kitchen (#9 on Priceline's NYC "Name Your Own Price" map) is the closest area to the pier. But unless you're planning to walk from your hotel to the pier, there's really no need to confine your search or bidding to this neighborhood. Just about anywhere in Manhattan (particularly the upper west side, midtown, and even downtown--the financial district) is a reasonably short taxi ride from the piers.

Edit: I see that njhorseman posted an almost identical response while I was writing mine. Great minds, etc...

Edited by Post Captain