Map/List of Shops in Costa Maya Port

taymaesmom

For shops, it's basically the same type of shops you'll see in any cruise port, with some exceptions of "local" items in various kiosks. Many "local" items aren't local. I think there are now 2 restaurants in the port complex, one's a Senor Frog's (very over priced from mediocre stuff). Maybe someone else can remember the name of the other one. Somewhere on this board, pages and pages back is a scanned version of the shopping guide given out by RCL, I think. It would have a listing of the major stores and a map of the complex. But anyone who has a scanned version of any ship's shopping guide might be able to assist.

Yes and no.

At the back of the cruise port there's the kiosk for transportation options and for a tour provider who also books some of the ship excursions, where golf carts and ATV rentals and tours can be purchased. I tink you have to have a reservation for these, but you might be able to book there if they have space available. You may find some tour vendors located in Neuvo Mahahual, the area just outside the cruise port. Native Choice has their office there. And you will see people carrying signs for ship excursion tours meet up spots.