inside guarantee on Paradise

58Piano

To save money we thought we would try a guarantee. What have you recieved by doing this option? What if you don't like it?

We had an inside guarantee and an oceanview guarantee, both times we were satisfied with our cabins. We aren't that picky to begin with. If I am somewhere on the ship with a bed and a bathroom I am happy.

If you don't like it, you could pay the current going rate for another cabin, and select your own spot, otherwise you are SOL, as my grandmother used to say :D

• 2 weeks later...

We did an inside guarantee on Paradise several years ago. We were on a tight budget and the guarantee enabled us to afford the cruise. It also showed us that we won't do insides again - DH needs natural light to maintain his wake-sleep cycle. If this does not bother you, insides are a great way to save significantly, I say try it once and see if you like it. We have done OV guarantees and are fine with those. Please heed the posts that say that you will get what you sign up for. Those stories of a guarantee inside becoming a balcony (or even an OV) are very few and far between, Happy cruising!

I've stayed on deck 7 aft many many times, and although it's below the aft dining room, I've never heard a PEEP of noise from there. Very good location, with dining room just one deck up. Promenade deck is two decks up, and LIDO three. Walk straight forward to the atrium. I opt for this exact area when I choose my cabin, and I know you'll have a GREAT time aboard. I'll be back there again on Sept 28th. Can't wait! ;)

"SKY"