Any info on Freedom's issue?

Maybe that's why they did not put Izumi up there, like they did on the Voyager class ships.

Maybe, I peeked in there in June. Just a bunch of guys sitting around with laptops. Didn't understand.

Bertie did tell me they were moving to the other side once they were finished with the first half of the project

Edited by John&LaLa

Maybe, I peeked in there in June. Just a bunch of guys sitting around with laptops. Didn't understand.

Bertie did tell me they were moving to the other side once they were finished with the first half of the project

Just wondering why scrubbers on Freedom class would be different than those on Voyager class, such that they would not be able to use that space for Izumi. We might need some input from our resident Chief Engineer.

Just wondering why scrubbers on Freedom class would be different than those on Voyager class, such that they would not be able to use that space for Izumi. We might need some input from our resident Chief Engineer.

Have any Voyager ships had scrubbers added. I guess Explorer since she is headed to Alaska. Pretty sure the card room usage is just temporary. BTW, what was outside of card room before this started

Sorry, Bob, on this I have no clue. Despite my urges, they tend to frown on me wandering through crew spaces, so without some blueprints I can't say what's "behind the curtain" or what space is available between the two classes. I do know that RCI is working with a couple of different manufacturers and a couple of different styles of scrubbers, so they probably have different footprints.

Not sure if you guys caught the post that came up last night? I forget who posted, But basically they gave a shout-out to you guys for the wealth of knowledge you supply, and the amount of time you give, In regards to your in-depth replies. It has since been moved or Deleted. (Not sure why) There certainly was nothing offensive. Dan

Not sure if you guys caught the post that came up last night? I forget who posted, But basically they gave a shout-out to you guys for the wealth of knowledge you supply, and the amount of time you give, In regards to your in-depth replies. It has since been moved or Deleted. (Not sure why) There certainly was nothing offensive. Dan

These posts may remain on this existing thread, but that was the second "thank you" thread on the RCI forum to me that has been deleted. I appreciate the thanks, and appreciate the opportunity to share on CC. I bow to Bob for all things amenities on RCI, and Aquahound for his insight into USCG operations. Capt B_J is another who provides valuable insight.