Baby Foot, anyone?

iheartbda

Has anyone used this foot exfoliating product? I had never heard of it although it has been around for quite awhile. Testimonials seemed to be too good to be true and we all know about something too good....

http://www.babyfoot.com/index.cfm

I found one review that really seemed on the up and up and I also Googled pictures. So far, so good but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the $20-25 since I have yet to find something that does what it says.

WELL, I now have the softest feet ever. It worked exactly like it said it would and even better news, I didn't pay $20-25. I found a product in TJMaxx that wasn't the official Baby Foot brand. It was only $4.99 for a pack of 2 complete sets so I figured I had little to lose if it didn't work. There was a second package that I didn't buy since I didn't know if it would work. I went back after seeing the results but it was gone so I will keep checking to see if they get more.

The exfoliating that is done when you get a pedicure is nothing compared to this stuff. Skin literally peels off in sheets. There is nothing harsh about the ingredients, fruit extracts like lemon, papaya, apple, orange chamomile, etc. For a couple of days it seems like nothing is happening and then, wham-o, the peeling starts. If you Google pictures, some of them are pretty disgusting but it just skin.

The whole process takes several days so it's not something to do an expect the results a couple of days before you want your sandal/cruise feet.

When it seems like I need to use it again and after I use my other inexpensive treatment, if I can't find a cheap one again, I will pay the $20-25. Yes, that's how much I'm impressed with the product.

I ordered a different Korean product from Amazon - haven't tried it yet because I had 3 trips in June & July and didn't want to mess up my pedicure/be able to wear sandals/be comfortable doing lots of walking. But I'm going to start this week or next (reviews on mine said it could take 2-4 weeks, depending on your skin, to be done exfoliating....)

This is what I ordered http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MQBDZVM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

I ordered a different Korean product from Amazon - haven't tried it yet because I had 3 trips in June & July and didn't want to mess up my pedicure/be able to wear sandals/be comfortable doing lots of walking. But I'm going to start this week or next (reviews on mine said it could take 2-4 weeks, depending on your skin, to be done exfoliating....)

This is what I ordered http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MQBDZVM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

That's exactly the one I used.:)

My feet were not really bad and nothing like some of the pictures. Maybe there's more to come but right now it seems like my feet are done. I imagine the peeling goes on depending how many layers need to be removed. Start to what seems to be the finish, has only been a week total.

So glad you posted because now I know where to get it again, thanks.

I get regular pedicures (every 2 weeks in the summer) so hopefully mine won't be too bad. But I also wear sandals every day, and even when they have straps (eg not flip flops) they're harder on my soles than socks & enclosed shoes in the winter....

I get regular pedicures (every 2 weeks in the summer) so hopefully mine won't be too bad. But I also wear sandals every day, and even when they have straps (eg not flip flops) they're harder on my soles than socks & enclosed shoes in the winter....

Be sure to come back and post your experience.

This product was on a review panel on the Steve and Chris show. All the ladies loved it as gross as it was lol. They showed the before and after pictures and all of them recommended it. I have considered buying it myself and probably will before our cruise but everything I saw said to defiantly give it up to a week or more for it to fully work before you want people to see your feet lol.

hope to hear how it works for you!

Use it every winter when my pedicures are usually every 6 weeks compared to every 2. It's usually 2 weeks for my feet to be super smooth. That and I always l leave the masks on for 2 hours and do a lazy rinse and socks overnight.

No question I swear by them, especially after a January vacation when a week of sandals means ugly heels even post pedicure. 😉

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
That's exactly the one I used.:)

My feet were not really bad and nothing like some of the pictures. Maybe there's more to come but right now it seems like my feet are done. I imagine the peeling goes on depending how many layers need to be removed. Start to what seems to be the finish, has only been a week total.

So glad you posted because now I know where to get it again, thanks.

Fascinated with this product...ordered it and applied Friday eve.....waiting for peeling to happen.

Any updates on results? Anyone?

Have not applied moisturizers because the reviews seem to say that dryness helps with the peeling?

Fascinated with this product...ordered it and applied Friday eve.....waiting for peeling to happen.

Any updates on results? Anyone?

Have not applied moisturizers because the reviews seem to say that dryness helps with the peeling?

My feet are the smoothest and softest that I can ever remember. They weren't really bad to begin with so my feet didn't look as gross as some of the pictures. It's funny but, you're sure nothing is happening. I would say it took about three days for the peeling to start and it started right after showering. The majority of the peeling happened the first week then it leveled off. Seemed to have stopped but then it picked up again on the tops of my feet but nothing like the bottom.

I'm just wondering when it should be done again.

Edited by iheartbda

My feet are the smoothest and softest that I can ever remember. They weren't really bad to begin with so my feet didn't look as gross as some of the pictures. It's funny but, you're sure nothing is happening. I would say it took about three days for the peeling to start and it started right after showering. The majority of the peeling happened the first week then it leveled off. Seemed to have stopped but then it picked up again on the tops of my feet but nothing like the bottom.

I have been soaking my feet each evening, but they get so dry afterwards.

A bit of peeling happened last evening.

They were so dry this am, I broke down and applied a bit of lotion.

trying hard to be Patient.....!

I have been soaking my feet each evening, but they get so dry afterwards.

A bit of peeling happened last evening.

They were so dry this am, I broke down and applied a bit of lotion.

trying hard to be Patient.....!

NOOOOO, don't do it since the [product may not work like it should.

Christopher! Oh dear Chris... RIP, dear sweet man. Our country is practically in mourning. :(:(:(

Who is Chris? Sorry, I don't know.

This product was on a review panel on the Steve and Chris show. !

Who is Chris? Sorry, I don't know.

Responding to an earlier post, contextually I'm inferring that it was the cohost of a Canadian talk show who has died?

Indeed. Chris Hyndman was one of the hosts of "Steven and Chris", a popular show here on CBC in Canada. As a couple they were successful business men, designers, and much beloved by Canadians and people around the world. Christoher died last week under somewhat tragic circumstances; his body was found after midnight in an alleyway behind their apartment, and although nothing official has been said, his mother has come out and said her son had a problem with sleep walking. His partner, Steven Sabados, has not denied this.

OP, sorry to derail your thread. :(

I had the exact same time frame and results. This stuff is amazing! Found it at TJ Maxx but also saw it on Amazon. Thanks so much for the heads up on this!

I had the exact same time frame and results. This stuff is amazing! Found it at TJ Maxx but also saw it on Amazon. Thanks so much for the heads up on this!

I found another 2 pack of it at TJ today. Don't need it right now since I have one left from the other package but I know I won't find it when I want it.

Wonder if my DH's feet would fit in the booties since his feet could really use it. Guess I could put the stuff in bigger bags to fit.

Indeed. Chris Hyndman was one of the hosts of "Steven and Chris", a popular show here on CBC in Canada. As a couple they were successful business men, designers, and much beloved by Canadians and people around the world. Christoher died last week under somewhat tragic circumstances; his body was found after midnight in an alleyway behind their apartment, and although nothing official has been said, his mother has come out and said her son had a problem with sleep walking. His partner, Steven Sabados, has not denied this.

OP, sorry to derail your thread. :(

omg That's so sad, I loved their talk show I got so much info from them from decorating to dinner ideas even my bf would watch them and he's not into daytime shows like that. We didn't even know it was canadian until semi recently lol same with red green (love that show!). But wow, they had such great chemistry :(.

(sorry op too!)

As for op I think I will try the babyfoot now lol I am just scared cause the pictures look soooo gross lol.

Well I went to TJ Maxx and did get a foot mask but it didn't say anything about peeling...more for moisturizing. Then I went to Ulta and got something called an Absolute Exfoliating Foot Mask. I kept the booties on for 90 minutes as directed and in 4-7 days they are supposed to peel. So we will see. If this does not work, I will try ordering them from Amazon. Will let you know.

Diane

I would probably wait until after the pedicure. About 4 days after I did the treatment skin was peeling off like crazy. The instructions say not to pick or peel the skin so I think a pedi would make that impossible. The treatment didn't affect my polish so no worries there. The peeling skin was just funky, no irritation or tenderness to the feet. Can't believe how soft the skin is now.

It took eight day for me but the peeling finally began today. It looks horrible and it takes all my will power not to pick at it. I will come back and report again when it's finished. I do have one question for those who have used it. Did you have any trouble with blisters after the callous layer was gone?

It took eight day for I pime but the peeling finally began today. It looks horrible and it takes all my will power not to pick at it. I will come back and report again when it's finished. I do have one question for those who have used it. Did you have any trouble with blisters after the callous layer was gone?

I picked the loose skin from areas that weren't calloused. No blisters in any places that had callouses.