Crown & Anchor website turned off?

djjoe

I...How could the rep's site show a different point level than my site?...

I would log into both your account and your husband's account and print out the list of cruises. Then compare line by line to make sure they did lose a cruise you took.

I would log into both your account and your husband's account and print out the list of cruises. Then compare line by line to make sure they did lose a cruise you took.

His cruise history matches perfectly with mine. I have checked it. Not sure where they got 339 for me vs. 356 for him but, supposedly, it has been fixed. I have no way of knowing unless I call again as my cruise history has said 356 since our last cruise.:rolleyes:

His cruise history matches perfectly with mine. I have checked it. Not sure where they got 339 for me vs. 356 for him but, supposedly, it has been fixed. I have no way of knowing unless I call again as my cruise history has said 356 since our last cruise.:rolleyes:

Each person has their own total of points. However, when two people are linked, the website will show each person's account with whoever's points are higher. In other words, when you are linked with someone, you cannot tell for sure what your actual points are.

Each person has their own total of points. However, when two people are linked, the website will show each person's account with whoever's points are higher. In other words, when you are linked with someone, you cannot tell for sure what your actual points are.

That's how it is on our logins, Bob knows of what he speaks.

Edited by John&LaLa

Hey wait a minute PCWalton1 and Merion Mom,

Are Gold patrons not supposed to be allowed preferences? What does this emoticon mean :rolleyes:? Am I in some way overstepping the bounds?

Some people can't help their snarkiness... sorry, it's just the way it is. :(