Verizon Wireless Royal Caribbean gift cards

I just followed up today on Verizon certificates I ordered a few weeks ago and mailed last Tuesday. All $500 posted to my existing reservations yesterday. So total I bought $1500 worth of certificates(I did the other $1000 a few months back) that cost me $1350 and applied them all to my existing reservation with no issues.

I have been searching for the answer to this question! I am able to buy RC gift cards using Thank You points from Citi, however the listed terms and conditions are the same, stating new bookings only. I was hesitant to purchase one because of this, but now I may try it. Has anyone had any luck applying them as OBC to reservations that are paid? I realize the terms and conditions also prohibit that, but it sounds like they aren't adhered to anyway. I will be very interested to see how this works for people!

I have been searching for the answer to this question! I am able to buy RC gift cards using Thank You points from Citi, however the listed terms and conditions are the same, stating new bookings only. I was hesitant to purchase one because of this, but now I may try it. Has anyone had any luck applying them as OBC to reservations that are paid? I realize the terms and conditions also prohibit that, but it sounds like they aren't adhered to anyway. I will be very interested to see how this works for people!

I'm also curious. Have a ton of Verizon Points and Citi Thank You points to burn. I'm guessing no but it seems mileage varies when it comes to the T&C.

The Royal Caribbean rewards certificates are back on the verizon smart rewards site. I'd still like to hear from others that have been successful with applying them to previously booked cruises even though it says you can't. I haven't bought any yet since I need to use them for cruises I've already booked.

• 2 weeks later...
The Royal Caribbean rewards certificates are back on the verizon smart rewards site. I'd still like to hear from others that have been successful with applying them to previously booked cruises even though it says you can't. I haven't bought any yet since I need to use them for cruises I've already booked.

I'd like to know that too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
The gift cards are available again

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They aren't gift cards (like the Carnival ones). They are certificates that have to be mailed in. I bought a Carnival one in the past and was able to apply it online to my booking bc it has a gift card #