Splendor new Internet today !!

Ascott318

I learned something new today. did not know that Facebook messenger had calling or video calling feature. It helps to update apps every now and then i guess, lol. I had to have my 16 and 19 year old daughters show me all the things Facebook messenger can do. So looks like the social media package will all me and the wife need then when were on Splendor next April. pretty much EVERYONE in my family has Facebook and Facebook messenger. Our kids will not be going with us but we do need to stay in touch in case of emergency. We have 4 kids. two 7 year old twins. 16 and 19 year old. so we need to be reachable at anytime in case of emergency. Verizon has a International calling plan also that will work on the boat too for $40 for one month. 100 minutes, 100 sent texts, unlimited recieved texts and 100mb data. yeah 100mb isn't much but we'll keep phones in airplane mode or turn off data and turn it on only when we check email or other internet stuff.

Learn something new everyday. :)

Has anyone tried or does anyone know if Skype works on the social network plan? ($5 a day plan)

No. The plans (and what you can access under the various levels) have been posted many times.

You can find details on Carnival's website. Social is just that - social media, no email or "regular" internet access.

Here's the link once again...

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152