Thinking about rebooking my cancelled cruise

DMH15

I just got off the phone with NCL. Only waited about 5 minutes. Explained when I go online I get the "Uh-oh" message. I was able to have my reservation and amenities emailed to me. Just as a CYA.

I have no clue what you are trying to say, you have a reservation and amenity sheet on a cruise you already cancelled????

:confused:

NCL cancelled my Jade cruise for 2017.

I am sure I printed the details when I booked. Such as the packages with the suite. UDP, UBP, grats, OBC. But, where did I put them?

I went on NCL.com to reprint them. So as to be sure if I take option 1 I get exactly what I originally booked such as the UBP and UDP with grats included. But after 3 days of getting the UH-OH message on NCL website I called and they were able to email me everything.

What a pain to try and rebook without proof of what I previously had contracted.

Sorry I was confusing.

Didn't you receive ressie confirmations via emails? They are attached to email as PDF.

I have a NCL folder on my email exchange and it contains all the ressie confirmations (with PDF attached) with prices, codes, etc, so I have track of all the bookings we made, cancelled, changed, upgraded, etc . :D

Didn't you receive ressie confirmations via emails? They are attached to email as PDF.

I have a NCL folder on my email exchange and it contains all the ressie confirmations (with PDF attached) with prices, codes, etc, so I have track of all the bookings we made, cancelled, changed, upgraded, etc . :D

You know that would be too easy. Some people like doing things the hard way.

Ditto.