Chops Discount 1st Night on IOS??

Is there still a discount for the specialty restaurants on the first night on IOS? More specifically for Chops. And how much of a discount will it be if there is one.

Going to be on IOS for my birthday on 9/13/15 and would love to celebrate it at Chops. If not then will probably do the Italian restaurant which I also love.

Is there still a discount for the specialty restaurants on the first night on IOS? More specifically for Chops. And how much of a discount will it be if there is one.

Going to be on IOS for my birthday on 9/13/15 and would love to celebrate it at Chops. If not then will probably do the Italian restaurant which I also love.

The BOGO offer is given to D+ and PC Crown & Anchor members.

There are also "package deals" for booking more than one specialty restaurant.

There is a current thread, see link below see post #7, with July 2015 Indy Compasses. It says 20% discount on the first day for both Chops and Giovanni's.

I hope they still offer it when you sail. Enjoy your cruise.

Andrew

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2243436

Edited by A&L_Ont

That is what I thought as we did Giovanni's last year on the first night. I know that Carnival used to give you a bottle of wine on the first night but don't know if they do that anymore.

Thanks for the information and I will definitely be enjoying my cruise. BTW, this cruise is almost sold out as there are only inside cabins left. I would have thought that the middle of September would not be so popular.

Interesting! :)

I hope they still offer it in October when we sail. I can use my BOGO and get 20% off. We got to do that on Allure on our May/June sailing. Since there were two embarkation dates they offered it on the first night of both sailings. We took advantage of the 20% off and BOGO on our actual embarkation in Rome. A few days later we go the 20% off for the embarkation for Barecelona. Happy days.:)