Radiance of the seas hair dryers?

I am starting to pack for Alaskan cruise. With the weather being so uncertain and therefore, the need to pack for summer and winter, I need to create luggage space. Does anyone know if Radiance has a hairdryer? I mean a "good, strong" hairdryer.

I am starting to pack for Alaskan cruise. With the weather being so uncertain and therefore, the need to pack for summer and winter, I need to create luggage space. Does anyone know if Radiance has a hairdryer? I mean a "good, strong" hairdryer.

There is a hairdryer in every stateroom. They are the kind that need to have the button constantly pressed to stay on.

Edited by clarea

Bob doesn't have enough hair to care about the "strength" of the hair dryer. ;) :D

If you have thick and/or long hair, you will find the cabin's hairdryer inadequate, probably.

If you have normal-ish hair, it will be fine.

My hair is both short and fine, and I have NO difficulty whatsoever.

Bob is right that the button needs to be held continuously to operate the hairdryer. The two easy work-arounds are:

1. A rubberband

2. A piece of duct tape

:)

all ships have the same crummy hair dryer...I've been on Ruby Princess, Brilliance of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, and a HAL ship.....if you want your hair to look decent bring your own hair dryer. Bring a carry on if you have to.

all ships have the same crummy hair dryer...I've been on Ruby Princess, Brilliance of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, and a HAL ship.....if you want your hair to look decent bring your own hair dryer. Bring a carry on if you have to.

I haven't been on Ruby Princess, but on every Princess ship the hairdryers are square wall-mounted things with very little power. RCI's hairdryers at least look like conventional blowdryers. They aren't the best, but I have a lot of below-shoulder-length curly hair and they do the job for me just fine. I do bring my GHD styler to smooth it out at the end, though. And I don't have a problem holding the button down. Guess I have strong thumbs.:)