Freedom Terminal

We are leaving on the Sunday and they are calling for storms that morning! We are being dropped off by shuttle from Country Inn and Suites. Is everything under cover from the drop off to the terminal. When we cruised on Carnival there was a distance we had to walk in the open. Just wondering whether to keep raincoat with me out or pack in suitcase for checking? Thanks.

We are leaving on the Sunday and they are calling for storms that morning! We are being dropped off by shuttle from Country Inn and Suites. Is everything under cover from the drop off to the terminal. When we cruised on Carnival there was a distance we had to walk in the open. Just wondering whether to keep raincoat with me out or pack in suitcase for checking? Thanks.

Yes, its all covered in Terminal 1.

Yes, its all covered in Terminal 1.

I will second that statement. The area was big enough to park bus size vehicles under cover. You walk from there down a center, covered aisle into the terminal.

We will be using the new terminal for the first time next month. Before, we always just went to the parking garage and pulled our luggage to the terminal (just a short distance). Can we do the same at the new terminal?

Thanks in adv.

We will be using the new terminal for the first time next month. Before, we always just went to the parking garage and pulled our luggage to the terminal (just a short distance). Can we do the same at the new terminal?

Thanks in adv.

The garage is attached to the terminal. You can either drop you luggage then park or park and pull your luggage into the area where the porters load it onto the carts.

Glad to hear. We never had much trouble before ....only that they changed things from year to year....but I had read that signage was NOT good for the new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have been to Port Canaveral before you just go past the exit for the Disney Dream and Carnival. Take the next exit on right before you start up the overpass. Go down to red light and make a left turn under the overpass. That will be George King Blvd. Continue a short distance and you will see Freedom and terminal on your left.

Great! Thanks.

Now we only have to worry about finding the new terminal🙀

Truffles I'm sure you have gone to fish lips or grills. It's the same road right beside of grills. When are you going in sept. We are on the freedom sept 27. I'm thinking we sailed with you many years ago on the mariner from port canaveral

Truffles I'm sure you have gone to fish lips or grills. It's the same road right beside of grills. When are you going in sept. We are on the freedom sept 27. I'm thinking we sailed with you many years ago on the mariner from port canaveral

Guess what? We have never been to Fish Lips or Grills! We spend the night in Lake City and drive to the port early in the morning.

We very well may have sailed together as we always took Mariner at about this same time every year before Freedom replaced it.

Guess what? We have never been to Fish Lips or Grills! We spend the night in Lake City and drive to the port early in the morning.

We very well may have sailed together as we always took Mariner at about this same time every year before Freedom replaced it.

Grills serves breakfast now. ;)

Give it a shot