Just got an upsell call...

Lurkyloo

We are currently booked in an extended aft balcony, and was offered an Ocean Suite on the Legend for $1000 more. It might have been a good deal but adding another $1000 just didn't sound attractive to me. Might kick myself later though! ;)

Had to share - was the first time I ever got an upsell call!

I know we just received an upgrade option to switch from an extra long balcony on deck 7 on the Sunshine to a lido deck balcony for only $40. But I booked this cabin almost a year ago for this cruise to Bermuda which includes 5 sides, why would i want to change it?? Wish they would offer an upgrade on my Breeze cruise in December lol.

We accepted an Upsell from an extended balcony to an ocean suite a couple years ago. I'm glad we did because DH then realized they're not that awesome. He wanted it because we really like mini-suites on Princess, but they're not comparable.

We accepted an Upsell from an extended balcony to an ocean suite a couple years ago. I'm glad we did because DH then realized they're not that awesome. He wanted it because we really like mini-suites on Princess, but they're not comparable.

Good to know... we always get extended balcony cabins, and have always been content with them. We aren't in the room that much and have always been more than comfortable.

25 Carnival cruises and never a call. Question for those who have been called. If you have caller ID, did CARNIVAL show? We get many 800 number calls and never answer them, are we doing it wrong?

Mine didn't say Carnival - it just showed the number and "Florida" The number was 305 area code.

If it makes you feel any better, this was a first for me as well, although I have only cruised Carnival 4 times prior. ;) Never got a call from the other cruise lines either...

Oh, yeah no deal! We ahem an aft extended on the Breeze for January and our category has been sold out for a very very long time. My husband wanted to know if I thought they would try to upsell people out of of our cabins, but I don't think they could get me to move anyways. Especially not for $1,000!!! That's cray cray!

I would only give up an aft facing balcony for an aft wraparound, which on the Legend are Vista Suites (and I would only pick certain cabins then). Don't care for cabins on the side anymore, not even if they are suites. I go for location.

I'm one of the ones in the vast minority that wouldn't book an extended aft balcony again, but I definitely wouldn't move to an OS for $1K.

The last several upsell offers I have received were through e-mail. Haven't received "the call" since 2013.

We are currently booked in an extended aft balcony, and was offered an Ocean Suite on the Legend for $1000 more. It might have been a good deal but adding another $1000 just didn't sound attractive to me. Might kick myself later though! ;)

Had to share - was the first time I ever got an upsell call!

Yeah....That doesn't seem like a "deal" to me, more like they're trying to sell you something. Glad you're Keeping your 1000 dollars and have fun spending it on excursions and shopping. The suite doesn't offer many perks anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk